Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order trailer

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
See, this is the reason why humanity cant progress.

Thinking about it we are ALL wrong with how dates are written... time is an artificial human construct, you can't exactly hand someone a box of it (more is the pitty in some cases)...

If we can't reach an agreed universal standard, in today's modern age why isn't there some simple computer program in every operating system that sees dates and displays them the way an individual prefers. The person who's OS wrote the date could tag it as a certain style when they wrote it so no matter where or how you write it, it would be viewed the way they want to see it, as long as you don't change your style compared to your preference in the OS it shouldn't be that difficult to get universal understanding...

That way while no one is right, everyone is.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
See, this is the reason why humanity cant progress.

Thinking about it we are ALL wrong... time is an artificial human construct...

If we can't reach an agreed universal standard, in today's modern age why isn't there some simple computer program in every operating system that sees dates and displays them the way an individual prefers. The person who's OS wrote the date could tag it as a certain style when they wrote it so no matter where or how you write it, it would be viewed the way they want to see it, as long as you don't change your style compared to your preference in the OS it shouldn't be that difficult to get universal understanding...

That way while no one is right, everyone is.
This is why the Vex will win.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
It still has the concept of taking people to bed, it’s not something I would let my kids play
I haven't played The Sims since The Sims 1 and the expansion packs. I seem to remember going for nookie was called "Play in bed" and when the Sims got out of the bed their love stat went up but their hygine stat went waaaaay down.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Forgot your password?