Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order trailer

Hybus

Space Marshal
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Hybus
I find it hilarious that so many companies are trying to put a "hey look at us, we can make a single player game that is just a game and not a money sucking slot machine!" game in an attempt to build up some good karma

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I find it hilarious that so many companies are trying to put a "hey look at us, we can make a single player game that is just a game and not a money sucking slot machine!" game in an attempt to build up some good karma
I remember games that didn't require an internet connection to play or get on your computer.

Get this: I have an original copy of Sim City 1 on floppy disk - and a USB floppy drive!

Mushin

Space Marshal
Aug 31, 2015
RSI Handle
Naelobo
EA roping people in again!!! EA's like, hey guys, I know we put out trash but look, it's Star Wars. It's Respawn. It's a single player game with lightsabers. Just buy it and forget we are the company that steal souls. Thanks guys! ♥ EA.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
9 on IGN, whatever that's worth
Really there are people that still considering the score of the gave while is rewied???
Onestly there are game out there that sucks a lots, with no story, a bad command insterface, crap texture, bad model and they still score 8-9 point... just becouse the "oh shiny" effect a new game do...
Looks for game play video and judge for yourself, not basing on a reviewd score... looks what Anthem has been super hiped, super revied as the "oscar winner of the game".... and then is fallen into the trashbin after a few weeks when the shiny effect dissipate...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
From what I've heard so far this a pretty awesome game. More like a Star Wars version of Tomb Raider. Lots of exploration, etc.

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
From what I've heard so far this a pretty awesome game. More like a Star Wars version of Tomb Raider. Lots of exploration, etc.
I put a couple of hours into it, it isn't bad so far. But yeah it feels like a mix of Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed, and Dark Souls rolled in to one.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I put a couple of hours into it, it isn't bad so far. But yeah it feels like a mix of Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed, and Dark Souls rolled in to one.
That's pretty awesome. I like the sound of it. But I'll wait until she's on sale, haha

Hybus

Space Marshal
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Hybus
It's fun, just admittedly hard to play on a keyboard, might have to pick up a controller for this one.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Watched 1.5 hours of gameplay of it, and it seems like there's a lot of platforming, and not that much action, but it still feels more Star Wars then what Disney does lol. It's not the next Jedi Academy, but looks fun. I'm gonna try it on origin access after I finish RDR2 and outer worlds. So next year probably.

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Having a great time so far! Story is quite predicable so far, combat isnt as deep as I would like and I sometimes die because of a bug or 2 but Im enjoying it a lot.
Some great locations and beautiful setpieces.
Some stuff I dont really care for (wont go into it because of spoilers) but I guess it spices things up.

Pro tip! Dont play this game over steamlink on the hardest setting :(
Bonus: You can paint your ship Test yellow

Forgot your password?