Star Wars: The Old Republic

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
So, we're up for 8pm tonight? (EST)
I am. I ran a bit ahead with my Tasajj'Testress character but I'm holding outside the first heroic. I think I'll bring my Testbot'Opress along with you but won't waste time on my story quests (I might if we have time though) and as soon as we catch up with Tasajj I'll switch over. Is that ok?

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I am. I ran a bit ahead with my Tasajj'Testress character but I'm holding outside the first heroic. I think I'll bring my Testbot'Opress along with you but won't waste time on my story quests (I might if we have time though) and as soon as we catch up with Tasajj I'll switch over. Is that ok?
anything's good really, I've already played through the capital planets on all 4 classes so up to that point, I don't mind "skipping" or moving ahead on my own.

I think I'll import my Jedi Shadow from Jedi Covenant, as I kind of am interested in advancing its story. (and the Legacy Bonus is just... I NEED IT!)

Reactions: TestBot

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
So I played a bit more during the weekend, and got myself to level 14, started a few quests on Dromund Kaas (partly done with Vapsy) while he went even further.

Hope you don't mind doing some "catching up"?
I just got the first class mission and was on my way to the location, grabbing side quests along the way, and completed that lightning spire one.
I also advanced a bit more on my Jedi Shadow

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
not at all. I can do a bit of that and catch up. Now that we are a bit more leveled up a small amount of exp or quest difference isn't as much of a problem as it would have been for pre level 10s because if a level 8 strolls up to a level 5 quest everything will vaporize when that isn't as true for a level 14 and 12 and such.

I'll do a bit of catching up in the mean time. I've also made a "healer" imperial officer dude which is around the same place.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
So, while browsing /r/swtor I've ran accross mention of /r/sithit and /r/jeddit, which apparently are the "official" reddit guilds on Shadowlands and they seem quite active there.

Do you guys want to just join in with them? or do we want to start our own very-inactive-or-randomly-available-SOMETIMES-and-hardly-can-get-to-gether-for-a-full-flashpoint-or-operation guild?

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
So, while browsing /r/swtor I've ran accross mention of /r/sithit and /r/jeddit, which apparently are the "official" reddit guilds on Shadowlands and they seem quite active there.

Do you guys want to just join in with them? or do we want to start our own very-inactive-or-randomly-available-SOMETIMES-and-hardly-can-get-to-gether-for-a-full-flashpoint-or-operation guild?
I suppose going with option 1 would be in the best interest of all of us. I just really hope that this won't mean that we won't do out Friday games though. We have 3 people right now around the same level area right?

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
so I posted an application to the Sithit recruitment thread.

mentioned in the post, I started a Bounty Hunter: Damage'test as well yesterday, that I'll level up to where I am with my Assassin (or try to, by Friday) then I'll see which one I'll continue with further, or if I'll make ANOTHER Agent... but wait, I'm missing the Warrior/Knight buff, so I may make that as well... (oh god my altoholism is coming back to me >.<)

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
so I posted an application to the Sithit recruitment thread.
Cool. I'll post another too. Should we talk about that we're a group of like 5 people coming over from Test? Or just not mention Test at all? Or should I post my post in reply to you so they can see we're together? Or is that relevant at all?

Edit: I just actually read your Sithit post. I'll post my post in reply to you.

I started a Bounty Hunter: Damage'test as well yesterday, that I'll level up to where I am with my Assassin (or try to, by Friday) then I'll see which one I'll continue with further
So many chars! I've put the two that I have on the sidebar of the TS channel (The one under SC Test not Testeddit) Could you put all your relevant chars there too with their roles so we know what we have?

I'm missing the Warrior/Knight buff, so I may make that as well... (oh god my altoholism is coming back to me >.<)
Don't I have the warrior buff? Can't I give it to you?

Last edited:

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
Will do, when I get home

yes you do, but you're not always there =(
I'm working on my resignation from my college so I can be there 24/7 to give you a buff whenever you may need it.

Edit: am not serious about leaving college.

Last edited:

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
So I went ahead and moved my Maurader up to the Dark Temple area but I haven't done anything there. From now on I will also work on getting my Operator there as well. I might start a light side char too because Dramond Kass is getting a bit repetetive to do twice in a short span but that is a decision I'll make later.

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
Also I may or may not move up and keep going with my Marauder because playing her is just so much fun. I don't know.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
Also I may or may not move up and keep going with my Marauder because playing her is just so much fun. I don't know.
we could always use that missing Warrior Boost!

I think I'll go ahead with my Powertech, as I've already got an assassin to level 55...

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
we could always use that missing Warrior Boost!

I think I'll go ahead with my Powertech, as I've already got an assassin to level 55...
ok so I think I'll go and finish Dramound Kass on my Maurader but won't do any of the flashpoints so we can do those together. If I want to move further up, I'll just use my operative because apparently his story is cool.

I also started a republic soldier >.>

Forgot your password?