Star Wars: The Old Republic

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I just got a one-time referral link from one of the Sithit-ors so I got a free char-transfer with it, and brought in my level 55 Sniper =b
I just need to remap the skills/keys and get used to how to play it again... with that, I'll have a way of getting some decent stable "daily grind" income

Last edited:

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
Hey TestBot, have you played the past 2 weeks?

I've had my girlfriend over on Fridays the past 2 weeks so I haven't been on... but this weekend, I've gotten on my Sniper to do some end-game stuff as well as Galactic Star Fighter (which got completely demolished...)

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
I have not no. I think I'll catch up my sorcerer to our previous characters so we can have a healer and move on from there.

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
So uh zeddie. I think instead of always making it late or not making it to our session I have to call it quits. Two reasons:

a. right now my schedule is really busy and unpredictable and I honestly don't think I'll make it to every session.

b. My subscription is over and I won't be renewing it because capitalism is bad.

So yeah. Happy that you at least found Sithit and Jeddit and are having fun with them. Sorry I won't make it to fridays anymore. If I see you online when I'm on I'll make sure to poke you or something so we can shoot and slash people together. I promise I won't advance my healer past where we are if I ever play again so if I start playing with you again I'll have that where we left off.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
yeah no worries!

I'm not always available neither so, life comes first right?... right? *sniff*

.... ehmm... gaiiiizz?! plz respond...!

on a more serious note about this, they (sithit) just started another ops group which I hopped on for the first few times, so I'm more or less part of it now, Tuesday Thursday nights, which is awesome, because they help me gear up greatly lol. (it's funny, because they call it SorcOps, because... well, 5/8 are Sorcerers, 2 heals, 3 DPS, tanks are juggernaut and assassin, which is another inquisitor so 6/8 Inquisitors... and I'm the only non-sith... and only one not wearing something with dark red as primary or secondary color... LOL... I'm the odd one out)

now, I still have to finish that Consular story, that I worked on during 2x exp, which has 2 and half planets left so should be soon, and continue my Marauder to get that 4th buff on everyone, and THEN maybe I'll start a Jedi Knight, because apparently the story is amazing (or maybe save that for the next 2x) and feel like making an Operative. I'll hold onto my Powertech for now... (tempting to advance it as well... VERY tempting... *deep breaths* *calms down* okay... 1 at a time... one... at... a.... time......)

(my altoholism is kicking in again...)

Last edited:

Lonewollf

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Lonewollf
Hey-oh Ya'll...

Lonewollf here, just wondering if anybody still plays SW:TOR? My current guild is total flatline and just lookin for people to play the game with.

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Hey-oh Ya'll...

Lonewollf here, just wondering if anybody still plays SW:TOR? My current guild is total flatline and just lookin for people to play the game with.
Thread necro!

But I play every once in awhile. Not recently since I don't have a PC with me. Used to run a guild called Wookie Tauntaun Frozian. Can't remember which server though. Stopped for a few years due to a lack of people to play with.

Lonewollf

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Lonewollf
Thread necro!

But I play every once in awhile. Not recently since I don't have a PC with me. Used to run a guild called Wookie Tauntaun Frozian. Can't remember which server though. Stopped for a few years due to a lack of people to play with.
Yeah, I'm good for necroing a thread....I'd rather be a Necro, than start a totaly new thread and like get thousands of messages saying "hey you could have gone to this other thread and gotten your answer."

ANYwho....I just recently bought the new xpac **like two days ago lol**....just getting back in the game for a bit. Games are always fun when there are like minded people causing the same kind of trouble ya know? I play on Shadowlands, and I see alot of people in this thread do, so if you all still play, lemmy know...maybe we can kill a hutt or something together.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Randson and I are both officers at one of the top guilds on bergeron colony if anyone is looking for something that way.

Forgot your password?