Starting location

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Pyro arrives in August? I figured that at best, the PTU with Pyro would show up during the IAE or sometime during Dec to start the new year with a new system like they did for 3.0.
We'll be lucky if Pyro makes it in before the end of 2023, my guess is closer to 2025.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Mahateja

Commander
Donor
Dec 23, 2021
RSI Handle
Mahateja
Wish I had gone the arena commander route. I lost an embarrassing amount of time, uec and gear trying to get my HOTAS setup and learn to fly on Microtech. Too broke to buy a helmet atp. Time to hold my breath while doing delivery missions? Lol

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Wish I had gone the arena commander route. I lost an embarrassing amount of time, uec and gear trying to get my HOTAS setup and learn to fly on Microtech. Too broke to buy a helmet atp. Time to hold my breath while doing delivery missions? Lol
There is an option in your account to do a reset which returns you to all your account default gear and UEC. You loose any progress you made, but if that progress was in the wrong direction it's not a problem :-D

Starooqi

Commander
Mar 27, 2022
RSI Handle
Starooqi
I am very early in my learning journey. From the info in this thread, I can make changes if needed without too much effort. Therefore I am not going to worry about starting location and stick with NB. As @Richard Bong pointed out, I can always change a spawn point to a different hospital and then move my assets. I only have ship currently to that should be a big issue.

• o7

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Pyro arrives in August? I figured that at best, the PTU with Pyro would show up during the IAE or sometime during Dec to start the new year with a new system like they did for 3.0.
Type "Pyro" into the search box at top left under the deliverables tab.

• Glorious

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Type "Pyro" into the search box at top left under the deliverables tab.

Unfortunaty that doesm't mean anything..

Also, according to the tracker my Liberator and Gold Standard Retaliator, with modules is in game.

• o7
Forgot your password?