Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
I think that's called delegating? :D Once you become the puppet in charge you get to sit around and enjoy your beer while everyone else does the manual labor!

Grats also BlackSunder on your division leadership position!

So glad that we are the Org with the largest number of members! I can't wait to see what is next for TEST! :D

As far as Pokemon GO, the best thing I've found has been new nerdy friends to hang out with downtown late nights 11pm-3am. I've been adding them on Steam and wore my TEST shirt one night to see if I could find any members out and about--- no bites so far!

I do love the hecklers, who drive around for hours at a time blasting the theme song and shouting "Pokemon is GAY!" and "Have you ever actually gotten laid?" It amuses me that they'd rather do that for 2 hours than something actually fun. Plus they are way outnumbered by the players!
I'll lurk and find you. The bean knows all.

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
I think that's called delegating? :D Once you become the puppet in charge you get to sit around and enjoy your beer while everyone else does the manual labor!

Grats also BlackSunder on your division leadership position!

So glad that we are the Org with the largest number of members! I can't wait to see what is next for TEST! :D

As far as Pokemon GO, the best thing I've found has been new nerdy friends to hang out with downtown late nights 11pm-3am. I've been adding them on Steam and wore my TEST shirt one night to see if I could find any members out and about--- no bites so far!

I do love the hecklers, who drive around for hours at a time blasting the theme song and shouting "Pokemon is GAY!" and "Have you ever actually gotten laid?" It amuses me that they'd rather do that for 2 hours than something actually fun. Plus they are way outnumbered by the players!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyXJfUPSQhM

Jestyr

Space Marshal
May 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Jeso
Another excellent SOTS. I had multiple laughs but I'm am under the influence, which is the only way to watch it!

I do have a question though, WTF does Montoya do to have such massive, huge arms? Damn! I would speculate but... nah.

Thanks for the awesome work. Love me some Testies!

Last edited:
Forgot your password?