State of the Squadron 23!

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
:thumbsup:That's the reference I was getting at, Link is broken for me though. Might be because my netbook is getting old.

P.S. Our house cat came along and typed a message just for you, Stevetank:

"67y"

I have no idea what it means, have you two got a secret code going on?
That's LOLspeak. All cats know it. Tell your cat "trd ;)". Your cat will know what it means.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
That's LOLspeak. All cats know it. Tell your cat "trd ;)". Your cat will know what it means.
Well that was weird. From the cats actions after I passed the message on, I have deduced "Trd" could mean one of 3 things:

1) She took a banging dump in the litter tray. Trd could mean "Turd".

2) She then ran face first into the closed door. Trd could mean "Tard", short for Retard.

3) She then went to sleep. Trd could mean "Tired".

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Well that was weird. From the cats actions after I passed the message on, I have deduced "Trd" could mean one of 3 things:

2) She then ran face first into the closed door. Trd could mean "Tard", short for Retard.

You'll catch on some day. Your cat is pretty cool but really needs a smartphone too keep up on instagram.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
720p video uploads to YouTube? Come on now.
I know. In this day and age of 4K, what the hell??
Oh I get it. It's a retro thing. Glorious Leader is looking forward and starting a new trend. Genius!

I just bought a $50 bar spinner (+$17 shipping) USD so comes around to $94CAD... just because it looked really cool...

well take a look yourself:

Apparently it's a really well made one so... yeahh... It's no space ship though...
But can it open a Beer? That's the important function to look for.

Bouncing your knee while spinning your fidget is going to be the next big craze.
No, bouncing your spinner(s) from knee to knee will be the next biggest thing since...... 720p SOTS broadcasts.

Have we fidgeted SOTS 16 out of Montoya yet?
Never forget SOTS16!

Hey wadda know? My cats do this shit too. Usually at 03:00 hrs, though.

Forgot your password?