Still don't know what I'm collecting.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'm a mostly PvE type of player, I find PvP puts me on tilt a little too easily. so I'll do some exploration, mining, etc. But I'm willing and even eager to fight sometimes. So I'll do a bit of everything. As long as it's PvE, I do love some combat.
Then I would suggest not to invest too much money and watch carefully how things within SC will go on. Currently, nearly every action within the mini PU is PvP, and you simply can trust nobody. That said: I got my arse shot outta space so often - even by pilots I first fight with against KI pirates, but who than decided to kill me either - that I nearly threw my PC out of the window. PvE you only can play within Arena Commander. Everything else is a huge, nasty western-like pirate section currently.

But anyway - you have TEST. And no matter how frustrated I am about SC - here is the place to have fun, here is the place to be. ;) Have fun, read ya around!
And: welcome to TEST!
Cheers,
Sam

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
That said: I got my arse shot outta space so often - even by pilots I first fight with against KI pirates, but who than decided to kill me either - that I nearly threw my PC out of the window.
Watch your back when in space, keep a safe distance, monitor every ship in your vicinity and when they start to approach, start evasive actions and get ready to engage.

Forgot your password?