Survey: What is the FLAGSHIP in you fleet ?

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
What about slaves and slave accessories?
Oh, you mean our interns? Don't be fooled, they all LOVE their participation chains and all the organs they have "donated" to my high-paying clientelle will look great on their resumes under the "charity" section. I am molding young minds here....or putting old minds into young bodies, really, but at that point you're just splitting hairs. Are interns REALLY people? Nah.

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
It was that versatile from the beginning, before I joined SC
Yeah, but now I'm noticing it, haha.
Biggest ship I have any desire to fly.

Waiting on the promised Bounty Hunter Module, and looking for a rear cargo module.
Gaaaaaa, dammit. I may just load one up to walk around in her. Has she been reworked since she was first made hangar ready 4+ years ago?

And if she grows on me, then I'll have to hunt down modules. Haha, FML

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale

Gaaaaaa, dammit. I may just load one up to walk around in her. Has she been reworked since she was first made hangar ready 4+ years ago?

No real rework. Some minor tweaks.

Because of its quantum speed I have done some flying in it. Compared to my Vanguard, Gladius and Avenger it is a bit sluggish on the helm, but not as bad as I remember. Still not really useful in the game but when you show up, people do notice.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
No real rework. Some minor tweaks.

Because of its quantum speed I have done some flying in it. Compared to my Vanguard, Gladius and Avenger it is a bit sluggish on the helm, but not as bad as I remember. Still not really useful in the game but when you show up, people do notice.
Good to know. I almost bit the bullet and went for it, but I'm starting to vacillate now, haha.

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight

Join us! There's at least 10 of us!

Could always take mine for a spin if you'd like.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Good to know. I almost bit the bullet and went for it, but I'm starting to vacillate now, haha.
I have the base. I am seriously considering, temporarily, swapping it out for a Constellation Andromeda.

The current Meta is cargo.

I have a Retaliator base to Andromeda CCU and a Andromeda to Retaliator Bomber CCU. The question, now, is just timing. :)

It is still my favorite looking ship. It is still my planned Bounty Hunter end game ship.

But until modules, or deep striking supply chains are a thing, there isn't much to do with it except deliver boxes, and one shot a Mantis.

And if you catch me online and want to take her out, it would be my pleasure.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I have the base. I am seriously considering, temporarily, swapping it out for a Constellation Andromeda.

The current Meta is cargo.

I have a Retaliator base to Andromeda CCU and a Andromeda to Retaliator Bomber CCU. The question, now, is just timing. :)

It is still my favorite looking ship. It is still my planned Bounty Hunter end game ship.

But until modules, or deep striking supply chains are a thing, there isn't much to do with it except deliver boxes, and one shot a Mantis.

And if you catch me online and want to take her out, it would be my pleasure.
Thanks brother, I certainly appreciate that.

Yeah, modules make the world go round. I was a huge fan of the Cat for years, but we've neither seen nor heard a thing about her modules, and the shine sort of faded. Now I'm just waiting to see if they will ever do modular again.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Thanks brother, I certainly appreciate that.

Yeah, modules make the world go round. I was a huge fan of the Cat for years, but we've neither seen nor heard a thing about her modules, and the shine sort of faded. Now I'm just waiting to see if they will ever do modular again.
Modules are coming. They are waiting on the code. (I don't remember if that was the all things ship or a video about the Vanguards.)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I hope so, finally I also have a Cat
Yeah, I'm really torn on what my 4th ship should be. I loved my Cat, would love to love her again. I currently have a Carrack, Merc StarRunner, and Harbinger with Sentinel BUK. I'm all over the place with my 4th ship thought lol. Cat, Redeemer, Corsair, Cutty Blue, Vulture (is like a medium Salvage ship). Ships are hard, haha.
Modules are coming. They are waiting on the code. (I don't remember if that was the all things ship or a video about the Vanguards.)
Yeah, I'd love to be able to switch between my Harby and my Sentinel. Cannot wait.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Yeah, I'd love to be able to switch between my Harby and my Sentinel. Cannot wait.
You should be able to switch weapons, turret and center room module.

soon.png

Forgot your password?