Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Who has it?!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/286160/

I picked it up recently and am now looking for people to get involved with!

Anything from Poker to Connect-Four to a tabletop RPG game to wizard's chess! I want to get involved with! It seems like there are A TON of options available for playing. The controls take a bit of getting used to, but once that's done, there is a ton of stuff available. Plus there are some sweet games in the Steam Workshop (Monopoly, Pokemon trading card game, Connect-Four, Star Wars X-Wings, etc).

Substitute the lack of real-world friends for some internet shenanigans!

Any questions about the game or mechanics, ask away. I'll do my best to answer. I'm hoping to get some groups of people to play various games with. Even if it's just messing around for an hour with a game of reversi!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Are there any Warhammer types of games for this? I would be interested in that.
I believe some people have. From what I've been reading, due to copyright issues, publicly uploading the assets causes issues.

However, I think it's entirely possible to do on a private basis. (i.e. extract the game assets and use for yourself) - I'm sure this will just take a bit of learning with the various tools in order to implement the stuff into TTS.

Tooterfish

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Tooterfish
Sounds like a sandbox which allows you to add your own assets then? That does sound really neet. I'm looking forward to people embracing this and content for these kinds of games being available, if not under the WH name then with unique assets that we can use with similar rules. Count me in if you ever want to try something like that.

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Sounds like a sandbox which allows you to add your own assets then? That does sound really neet. I'm looking forward to people embracing this and content for these kinds of games being available, if not under the WH name then with unique assets that we can use with similar rules. Count me in if you ever want to try something like that.
Yeah, you can make custom content. There's a ton of options - it's mostly about learning the tools to do so. Which, I have no experience in. But would be awesome to learn.

There are already several popular D&D mods that add a lot of models, then you can just adapt any ruleset you want.

edit: http://www.nexusmods.com/tabletopsimulator/mods/38/? life complete

PaulEPeptide

Space Marshal
Dec 20, 2013
RSI Handle
PaulEPeptide
i origianally backed the kickstarter for it, but i haven't messed around with it much. i'd definitely be up for playing it.

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Vapsy is working on fixing the cards for CAH.

We invite everybody to come play possibly tonight!

Also we will probably be playing munchkin as well.

If you have Tabletop Simulator, let me know! Post here :)

if you don't have it - well it's only $15 and has loads of potential.

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Necromancy skill +1

Figured I'd give this game a bump and see if there's any further interest on the forums. We played TTS on Monday and had a blast!

We did some drugs, raged at minigolf, then put on some spandex armor and ran through dungeons!

While humorous games are always fun, I'm also looking for some serious game nights as well, such as Risk, D&D, or other games.

Post your interest! Or go bug @Arrangingstars :D

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
I've got it but have never opened it. It sounds like something I would be interested in though.

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
I've got it but have never opened it. It sounds like something I would be interested in though.
Definitely lots of fun! And there are options available no matter what type of game you like. Anything from checkers to risk to Cards against Humanity.

Stars and I will be playing again soon whenever I get some free time.

Tortilla the Hun

Grand Admiral
Jul 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Tortilla_the_Hun
I feel like I should get this some time...

shadowvinez

Rear Admiral
May 30, 2015
RSI Handle
vinez
Who has it?!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/286160/

I picked it up recently and am now looking for people to get involved with!

Anything from Poker to Connect-Four to a tabletop RPG game to wizard's chess! I want to get involved with! It seems like there are A TON of options available for playing. The controls take a bit of getting used to, but once that's done, there is a ton of stuff available. Plus there are some sweet games in the Steam Workshop (Monopoly, Pokemon trading card game, Connect-Four, Star Wars X-Wings, etc).

Substitute the lack of real-world friends for some internet shenanigans!

Any questions about the game or mechanics, ask away. I'll do my best to answer. I'm hoping to get some groups of people to play various games with. Even if it's just messing around for an hour with a game of reversi!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I will play Dnd with you if you are will to DM

Forgot your password?