Tabletop Simulator

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
OMG this would be cool. Tabletop DnD from HOME !!! yesss ! LOL. I find tabletop way better for immersion. I have always had the idea that if this could be online, we could pay DMs for content, and get much more out of it. (Like donations afterwards, after a fun session. course theres always those who rage quit.... )

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Okay add me to STEAM : Azmodiuz

You should recognize the Avatar

We should soooo TWITCH stream a tabletop d20 RPG! It would bring tons of people to our corp/community !!

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Had awesome fun last night playing Pandemic! Myself, Stars, Knax, Cable (Until he left!), MzHartz, and PSIcoh...we saved the world!

Looking forward to the next game night!

100% we can plan an event for Monday after Movie Night w/ @Arrangingstars. Outside of that, people are usually always on Mumble looking to play.

TTS has definitely grown in population recently. I will be looking to possible schedule regular game nights. I'll talk to Stars and see what she wants to do.

Other than that, feel free to message me on Steam anytime. Just search for Egriz, I'm pooh bear.
BTW : here is the site to buy it for cheap :

http://berserk-games.com/buy/

Can always donate the money you saved to Montoyo's new donation run for a better Twitch machine !
$20 is same price it's on steam atm. It'll go cheaper on steam during a sale.

Reactions: Space Monkey

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!! Stop the madness...DELETE THIS POST ITS PROPAGANDA from stars :>P
You know you wanna play. All the cool kids are doing it...

Reactions: mromutt

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
Did we ever lock down a night for arkham horror?

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Arkham Horror is still waiting to happen IIRC.

@VariXx, of course! Once you get a hang of the controls, it's easy peasy.

xecto

Space Marshal
Sep 26, 2014
RSI Handle
xecto
I would def be into being into that! If I had any spare time between sleep and work...

AwesomeDude

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
TheAwesomeDude
[Example of Role-Playing game in tabletop]

[/Example of Role-Playing game in tabletop]

[Highlight form one of these guys' streams in animated form]

[/Highlight form one of these guys' streams in animated form]

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I'm up for this but have no tabletop experience. You guys have room for a noob?
I am new to tabletop as well but I seemed to pick it up quickly with a few quick questions to the others playing the games. I am sure anyone would gladly help you the hang of tabletop sim. There was really only a few buttons you really need to remember anyway, f to flip a card, ALT. to zoom in on what you are pointing at and the other basics are using the mouse which you can feel out for yourself.

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
Reactions: WarrenPeace

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
Depends on the time. You young whippersnappers are up past my bedtime. I'm usually ready for bed by 10pm EST
if its all game time and we dont have to teach anyone,we would have way more time. I'm central time zone and i usually get home about 6 so i would say 630-7 and the latest im staying up is 12, but we don't have to play for 5 hours straight.

Forgot your password?