Tabletop Simulator

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I'm up for this. My laptop might even be able to handle it.

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
I don't play chess.

there's a bunch of games in the workshop / nexus that I'd love to play. A lot of RPG tabletop or card games. Also there's risk. and munchkin. and CAH. I'd love to play risk, in a semi-serious manner. Basically, not so serious about the gameplay itself (I haven't played risk in ages. I'd want a casual game). But I don't want idiots crashing pieces around and screwing up the board).

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
Bloody awesome, I'll probably pick it up today even if I don't end up playing with the Drunk Squad.
Subbing to this thread with Email ON so I don't miss any scheduling people do

Tortilla the Hun

Grand Admiral
Jul 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Tortilla_the_Hun
I don't play chess.

there's a bunch of games in the workshop / nexus that I'd love to play. A lot of RPG tabletop or card games. Also there's risk. and munchkin. and CAH. I'd love to play risk, in a semi-serious manner. Basically, not so serious about the gameplay itself (I haven't played risk in ages. I'd want a casual game). But I don't want idiots crashing pieces around and screwing up the board).
Oh man, I haven't played Munchkin in so long. I'd definitely be up for that!

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
Yeah I just bought it. After seeing CAH, Munchkin, and Pandemic I decided it was worth it.

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
this is interesting, but I do a lot of tabletop rpg or random games IRL , sadly when I'm on the computer, I tend to play something else :/

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Munchkin: the game that makes you pissed off at your friends for an evening.
Risk: the game that ends friendships.

Tortilla the Hun

Grand Admiral
Jul 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Tortilla_the_Hun
Munchkin: the game that makes you pissed off at your friends for an evening.
Risk: the game that ends friendships.
I am become Monopoly.

Destroyer of relationships.

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Who's creating the Exploding Cats port? I just got it in the mail and haven't played it yet.

Reactions: PSIcoh

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
Clearly the previous several posters have not attempted a game of Diplomacy.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Clearly the previous several posters have not attempted a game of Diplomacy.
Well, that's another repressed memory released to cause havoc in my psyche. Thanks for reminding me.

Reactions: Jhonon1

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
Never played Diplomacy... unsure if I should...

I have an Exploding Kittens game coming to my home at some point (hopefully soon) so maybe I'll work on that. =)

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
I already have Exploding Kittens downloaded to my Tabletop Simulator, as well as the base game for Munchkin - Cable has all of the expansions for the Munchkin game as well, I need to get those from him. But yeah, if you want to play Tabletop Sim, hop on Mumble and poke me! I'll get a group going. ^_^

Reactions: PSIcoh

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
I already have Exploding Kittens downloaded to my Tabletop Simulator, as well as the base game for Munchkin - Cable has all of the expansions for the Munchkin game as well, I need to get those from him. But yeah, if you want to play Tabletop Sim, hop on Mumble and poke me! I'll get a group going. ^_^
They already made an Exploding Kittens mod??!! Looking it up riiiight now.

Reactions: Arrangingstars

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
I don't play chess.

TEST playing CAH might be the best or worst idea I've ever heard. At least, it'll break the internet or cause a minor apocalypse.

Forgot your password?