Tanks and Toys

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Over the weekend we had some tanks over, here are some pictures.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1f1pEWAYPtREfDwf9x5vgR7ipi3XbmLve
They had an FT-17 but I did not get a picture, but here is my drive folder with some M5's M4's (I think) and a mock car for their enactment.

Also, my new toy is coming soon.... you know what they say men are just boys with more expensive toys. (pictures coming)
Capture.PNG

Edit: TOY HAS ARRIVED!!!
MDR.jpg

Last edited:

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
TANKS!!!! I have been getting into them after watching Girls und Panzer, then started playing Warthunder... really cool to see them in person.
I think you misread what I put. I meant TANK factorial. So:

TANK x (TANK - 1) x (TANK - 2) x (TANK - 3) x (TANK - 4) x (TANK - 5) x (TANK - 6) x (TANK - 7) x ... (TANK - K)

Meaning a whole lot of TANK!

I'm doing my final statistics project.... I'm consumed by math....

It's not normal to buy 16 apples, then eat 12 of them but on math it is. Math... not even once...

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Over the weekend we had some tanks over, here are some pictures.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1f1pEWAYPtREfDwf9x5vgR7ipi3XbmLve
They had an FT-17 but I did not get a picture, but here is my drive folder with some M5's M4's (I think) and a mock car for their enactment.

Also, my new toy is coming soon.... you know what they say men are just boys with more expensive toys. (pictures coming)
View attachment 9931
New toy? Ooohh....

Me too.
View attachment 9933
Where the hell are you guys getting your industrial sized adult toys? I tried all the local sex shops and they just have normal sized ones.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I think you misread what I put. I meant TANK factorial. So:

TANK x (TANK - 1) x (TANK - 2) x (TANK - 3) x (TANK - 4) x (TANK - 5) x (TANK - 6) x (TANK - 7) x ... (TANK - K)

Meaning a whole lot of TANK!

I'm doing my final statistics project.... I'm consumed by math....

It's not normal to buy 16 apples, then eat 12 of them but on math it is. Math... not even once...
What do you mean "it's not normal to buy 16 apples, then eat 12 of them"?
... suddenly concerned...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Yay, TANKS!

I was in the Museum of Lincolnshire Life in Lincoln, UK. There are a bunch of tractors and agricultural machinery, a rally car and a lot of country-bumpkin type stuff, and you turn a corner and BAM - TANK! A mark IV, called Flirt 2.

Turns out the Tank was invented and the first production runs were in Lincoln. I've lived withing 20 miles of where tanks started all my life. Funzies.

Forgot your password?