• Total voters

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Updated, should be good now. Server is restarting now.

Sorry guys, I have been slammed at work lately and somehow I missed the alert when this thread got updated.

Xaing

Admiral
Nov 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Xaingu
Hey Xist, not seeing the server on the list could you update it? Ps- I had the same bug Sunday night playing SC no button to submit report lol

Xaing

Admiral
Nov 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Xaingu
Looks like that cosmic bad luck is following me around again, when I was out on a meat hunting trip. I lagged when I was going by your place Grimbli and one of my Rexes teleported inside of your dino pen and he was on rampage mode and unfortunetly it whipped Sara out. I did leave a replacement trike with the same name and replacement materials for damages from springing my rex out. Sorry about this mishap : (
20160616184438_1.jpg

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I just can't have nice things...

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Couldn't get in the other day so I just started a single player game. Came back after update and my house had an iceberg sticking through half of it!

Reactions: Xaing

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Hi guys, I haven't updated the server in quite a while. I just built a new PC as well and don't have my dev environment set up here yet so I can't update it for a bit longer until that's done.

If you guys are still actively playing on the server, I can give you the save files and you can run single player or you can set up another server that someone more active can maintain. Now that I'm not playing Ark anymore I don't ever even know when it needs updating.

XeoWolf

Commander
Donor
Sep 5, 2016
RSI Handle
XeoWolf_TEST
Just closed my server because there seemed to be less interest than a year ago.
We actually hit rank 22 out of over 16,000 servers listed on arkservers.net before me and my admin decided to take an extended break. Left the server in someone else's hands and lost a lot of player base. Reopened a couple months ago but couldn't put the time into "marketing" the server.

I did commission a custom mod to add a solid currency in game. Basically a new resource that's mined from stone, metal and obsidian.

Anyway, what I wanted to say is that from skimming through this thread it looks like the server is gone?
If so, and if we have enough interest in ARK, say 20 people at least, I'd be more than happy to provide the server and maintenance.

I would want to have a "sign up" thread showing the interest. I may also need an admin or two. As I know my former admin (she's awesome!) is stuck in WoW with its new content.

Hit me up and let me know! :)

Forgot your password?