• No

Votes: 18 20.0%

• Total voters

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
So we were playing around on The Center map last night for a few hours. There are so many new areas they added since the last time I played it. I would really check it out on single player or the server Bull set up to test it out.

I kind of want to do full PVE on it just to build up and explore until the official launches. That way we could be ready if the move to official happens. Make a more relaxed environment for people to explore the new map.
Could you post the info for bullletmagnet's server?
Thank you

JC Pax

Commander
Feb 13, 2016
RSI Handle
JC_Pax
Last edited:
Reactions: Sanbo

BOX3R

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
BOX3R
Important things to discover before we can do a big push to take over a new official server:

1) Where are all of the resources located, especially those that may be rare?
1A) Get confirmed coordinates of BEAVER DAMS. These are the key to owning PVP. MUST have complete control over at least 1 area with natural beaver dam spawns.
2) What are the best locations for bases (special emphasis on PVP defenses, like up on high cliffs where Gigas can't get to them)?
3) Where are the best starting areas that will help us move to #2 as soon as possible?

If we can make up a good game plan then it will maximize our chances of getting a good start, progressing as fast or faster than the competition, and securing and end-game base location before others get there.

Once we have a location secured, focus should shift toward raiding the other tribes that are looking like actual competition, especially those that are trying to get end-game locations themselves. Some of the tribe could focus on raiding and generally keeping the competition in check while the builders/gatherers focus on building up our defenses further.
This right here sounds like a blast.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
We are testing mods now.
will wipe it and start official some time this weekend
I would really like to focus on the building aspect and experimenting with different types of structures and how they can make gameplay easier.

So if anyone wants a dedicated builder in their tribe for the new map, let me know.

JC Pax

Commander
Feb 13, 2016
RSI Handle
JC_Pax
They look good so far but it looks like a few place the same type of items. We might want to take a look at that so it will cut down on the confusion.
Yha thats what the list is for.. this was only what everyone was wanting.. but theres a few we dont need at all..

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
I would really like to focus on the building aspect and experimenting with different types of structures and how they can make gameplay easier.

So if anyone wants a dedicated builder in their tribe for the new map, let me know.
If you're interested in the official server then all of TEST will be in the same tribe.

Those of you who want your own base can still go build your own base, but we'll all be in the same tribe, so we can help each other, share resources/dinos/etc and so people know we're together and won't want to mess with us.

Reactions: Grimbli

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
If you're interested in the official server then all of TEST will be in the same tribe.
Nice.

ark.lordtabletop.com
pass is squadron..
Ahh, ok. So this one is just to test some things and look around the map while we wait on an official Center?

JC Pax

Commander
Feb 13, 2016
RSI Handle
JC_Pax
Nice.

Ahh, ok. So this one is just to test some things and look around the map while we wait on an official Center?
Some of us arnt planning on going to the official server and will be staying on the Center server.. it will not be set to be easy screw around map cause people jsut want to use it for strategy building for a little bit then leave..

from what we talked about last night it will be set up as a long term play server..

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Ya, it seems like this thread has diverged into 3 threads now.

- TEST Ark server
- TEST TheCenter server
- Official TheCenter server

We should probably split the threads so it isn't confusing who is talking about what.

Reactions: Grimbli and Sanbo

JC Pax

Commander
Feb 13, 2016
RSI Handle
JC_Pax
Ya, it seems like this thread has diverged into 3 threads now.

- TEST Ark server
- TEST TheCenter server
- Official TheCenter server

We should probably split the threads so it isn't confusing who is talking about what.
would agree to that lol
You want to start the Officail server threat and bull can do the Center Thread

Last edited:

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
This thread is still going. But it had broken into multiple conversations. Those other conversations have been moved to other threads.

Sanbo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Sanbo
So this thread was deleted? Why?
This thread is still going. But it had broken into multiple conversations. Those other conversations have been moved to other threads.
I know the PVE thread we started for the center was deleted. I was just wondering why. Click the link an you will see what I mean.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Probably because this is considered the main PVE thread and the Splinter convos created their own thread.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
I'm making a new thread in other games with all the info from the previous post. The problem when threads get moved is that they lose their url, I will get it fixed though.

Forgot your password?