• No

Votes: 18 20.0%

• Total voters

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
Newbie squad let me know if you need anything to help with what went down this weekend. That goes out to anyone else on the server as well.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Newbie squad let me know if you need anything to help with what went down this weekend. That goes out to anyone else on the server as well.
What happened?

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
New patch available. Server updated, restarting now.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Haven't been able to access the island server in a few days, does it need an update?
Concur. It says it need up to date mods.

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Got it all set up and logged in...It was dark and my first time playing, died like 3 times in a row after spawn. Think i need to figure out how to survive a few minutes

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Soo this one needs a reboot or has gone away?
Should be there. I haven't logged in for a while, checking.
Got it all set up and logged in...It was dark and my first time playing, died like 3 times in a row after spawn. Think i need to figure out how to survive a few minutes
The first few days you play Ark, your goal should be to figure out all the ways you can die.

Don't think of dying as defeat. Think of it as a valuable learning experience. Eventually you'll be familiar enough with it, that you can avoid it completely. I almost never die anymore, and when I do it's because of PvP.

You'll get there. :)

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
The server needed an update. It's back up.
Much thanks.
Once you stop dying right away and get a nice little place set up, it will be crushed by an angry bronto. It is inevitable, however it does help you build it right... at least better than the first one.

Xaing

Admiral
Nov 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Xaingu
image.jpeg
Found a Quetzal by the name of Rotten meat chilling in my back yard stuck in some trees, I threw a stack of gas in the generator so now I have a functional yard light XD

Xaing

Admiral
Nov 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Xaingu
There is a starter crafting station roughly around 87,47 in the south if you need some beginner armor and crafts that would come in handy. If your on the island map that is.

Last edited:

Jestyr

Space Marshal
May 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Jeso
Count me in. Finally able to login with the recent update. I'm a Ark Noob but I learn quick.

Jestyr

Space Marshal
May 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Jeso
Got a character up to lvl5 and logged off for dinner. Now I'm getting an error when I try to join and it crashes everytime. rebooted PC and nothing. Its a Kernel error related to ShooterGame.exe.. shit.

I'm able to join an offical server fine.

Jestyr

Space Marshal
May 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Jeso
Got a character up to lvl5 and logged off for dinner. Now I'm getting an error when I try to join and it crashes everytime. rebooted PC and nothing. Its a Kernel error related to ShooterGame.exe.. shit.

I'm able to join an offical server fine.
I had the same problem on test server. After an update I was able to log in. Once. Now its back to the shootergame.exe issue. I googled the issues and read some stuff but was never able to get it. I got a toon on an official server now that I'm grinding on. Would love to play with some testies. ;)

Forgot your password?