• No

Votes: 18 20.0%

• Total voters

JC Pax

Commander
Feb 13, 2016
RSI Handle
JC_Pax
Hey guys... Is that map Current ie pve/pvp zones havent changed? The PVE zone. is a safe haven, From players anyways... any rules if i want to bring my brother in with me? i ran my own server and we only played PVE. we are looking for a new server

And how far is everyone as in progression?

Reactions: Munken

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Hey guys... Is that map Current ie pve/pvp zones havent changed? The PVE zone. is a safe haven, From players anyways... any rules if i want to bring my brother in with me? i ran my own server and we only played PVE. we are looking for a new server

And how far is everyone as in progression?
AFAIK the PVE/PVP zones are still the same as in the map. Even if it does change, you can bet that the southeast of the island will remain the PVE zone so it's safe to build there.

So far nobody has progressed very far, at most people are 3 days into the game right now.

Reactions: Munken

JC Pax

Commander
Feb 13, 2016
RSI Handle
JC_Pax
Just played 7 hours...... Will be back after i pee and eat and a nap...

Reactions: Xaing

JC Pax

Commander
Feb 13, 2016
RSI Handle
JC_Pax
Well after having a bronto come by and wipe out all my storage boxes for no reason.. i will be retiring early from ark... again

Hydro_Axis

Space Marshal
Mar 3, 2015
RSI Handle
RedBeerdz
Well after having a bronto come by and wipe out all my storage boxes for no reason.. i will be retiring early from ark... again
The Bronto issue is on every ARK server at this point and people are posting about it all over the steam forums. The devs are working on a fix at this time. but no fix has been reported thus far.

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
Merchant, what is the plan for the SE cave? You have cut off a fairly reliable source of crystal for us Care Bears on the SE side. So there is a sign up saying coming the 20th, now I have to go get dead "on top of a mountain." Please tell me it's worth the wait and not just setup to exploit the PVE side.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
We discussed nut blocking access to the caves with artifacts in them. This goes for both the pve and pvp artifact caves.

If an admin sees such structures, we will destroy them.

Underwater caves are fine to build in, just not artifact caves.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
:( our stuff disappeared from a new base. Probably theft. cba to farm, I quit.

JC Pax

Commander
Feb 13, 2016
RSI Handle
JC_Pax
yha i understand it was a server issue.. jsut sad i lost about 800 stone and 7-800 wood in the building itsslef.. not to mention the other resourses that were lost. iim back in SLOWLY rebuilding :(

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
yha i understand it was a server issue.. jsut sad i lost about 800 stone and 7-800 wood in the building itsslef.. not to mention the other resourses that were lost. iim back in SLOWLY rebuilding :(
Well if it was a server issue that made it despawn then i'm sure we can compensate you. Lets talk on Discord we can figure something out

JC Pax

Commander
Feb 13, 2016
RSI Handle
JC_Pax
one of the admins said they were going to...Told them id be happy with like 5-600 stone and wood.. they jsut never got a chance to do it

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
my rig keeps crashing after about 10 minutes of playing(I think its a Win10 issue), and to Anderson, thank you for saving my butt, I ran into a pack of Compys being lead by a 108(?), 3 hits and DED! went back to try to find my stuff, and crash. I will try again, mainly cause its fun when it works, I like building really crazy bases.

Forgot your password?