TEST Beer mugs, shot glasses, patches and vinyl decals!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
A little pit stop at home would not be complete without a nice tasty drink and some shots... In test glasses. Still love them and think I'll have to order some more in the future!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Veteran owned... I travel from
California to Kentucky to buy this... The best!
image.jpeg

I just got into eve as it's the only
Game (due to its age) that I can play when traveling even with crappy Internet. The wife enjoying the mining aspect.

Test squadron best squardon!

NinjaGirl

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2015
RSI Handle
NinjaGirl
Hi everyone!
I just wanted to give you an update as we are no longer offering the 16oz pub glasses since my supplier decided to switch the style and the new glasses are shorter and a bit wider and cone shaped, so I wasn't happy with them.

As a result, we are now doing 20 oz pub glasses, which are nice and tall and can hold 4 more ounces of beer - BONUS!!!

Here are the new 20 oz pub glasses (which are the same $18 price by the way!)

Next to the 28 oz beer mugs...

As always, if you have any questions about ordering, please PM me or just send details of what you would like,

For example:
Hi, I would like to order
1 x 20 oz pub glass with (please specify how you would like personalization or if just test logo with no handle etc)
1 x large velcro patch
1 x small iron on patch
Shipping to postal code 90210

I will get back to you within reasonable time (keep in my I have two insane toddlers) with total.
I take paypal and can usually turn the order around in about 2 weeks.

Cheers everyone!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Now I'll have to buy some more mugs.... Gotta have them all.

And the Test Patch is now being toured around the World. It has crossed the entire United States 10 times since I received it, a trip to Mexico, hopper to Europe, and now I'm Korea.... And not one shout out about Star Citizen or free beer (I get that with my KCCO shirt.... You boys are slipping ;) )

Malvariuz

Grand Admiral
Aug 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Malvariuz
May I ask a question about the Beer mug, will it crack easily if it gets too hot or too cold ?

I got a few mugs over the years that the heat from either the dishwasher or pouring cold beverages in, causes the handles to crack off and start to break.

I ask for anyone else's experience in this. Paint me interested in the mug if it is not cheap dollar store glass, no offense to anyone or anything intended, just trying to be careful here, because I am genuinely interested in this mug.

Forgot your password?