TEST Brew

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov

Well its not Beer. And I didn't actually distill it. And the printing quality is shocking. Beats revision though...

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide

Well its not Beer. And I didn't actually distill it. And the printing quality is shocking. Beats revision though...
nO, i THINK THE pRint quality IS peFect for test. aNY BETTer and they might think we were some lame ass
org who doesn't have their priorities in a glass.
SKOAL!

Reactions: Kersakov

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov
Still not enjoying revision so I added another bottle to my TEST bar. Actually half made the contents this time...
DSC_0124.JPG

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov
Hey! Iron Oxide! That's me! I need that Vodka!
Yeah I actually was gonna name it something else so I wasn't using your name but I couldn't come up with any better; Come to England and I'll make you a bottle. Still working on the Recipe though.

OldSchoolC

Commander
Donor
Mar 27, 2015
RSI Handle
OldSchoolC
Hey, I'm a home brewer as well, even made my own bottle logos a little while back. If someone makes something particularly tasty, put the recipe you used up! I'll give it a go sometime, and possibly share it with any Testies kicking around Calgary. I usually go for stouts/IPAs in the winter and lighter ales in the summer.

ducky

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
duckcity
Hey, I'm a home brewer as well, even made my own bottle logos a little while back. If someone makes something particularly tasty, put the recipe you used up! I'll give it a go sometime, and possibly share it with any Testies kicking around Calgary. I usually go for stouts/IPAs in the winter and lighter ales in the summer.

well that is awesome knowing there are test members in Calgary i know of only one other tell now. guess next week i buy a test shirt maybe i will find more members that way lol

Forgot your password?