Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

Exarkun007

Commander
Dec 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Exarkun007
I have tasted the elusive Westvleren 12 on 2 occasions, and it is the best beer I have ever had in my 34 years. If you ever get the chance, take it!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Reactions: CitizenDad

Larsmir

Lieutenant
Mar 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Larsmir
Hey guys! I'm a brewer, mostly making mead and beer. Shipping stuff overseas is expensive as shit here in Argentina, but I promise to have at least one batch of TEST Brew to show you all.

Reactions: SeungRyul

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
I home brew and pretty much everything i put through the boil is a stout or a porter or a dark ale. I made a Smoked coconut porter for Spamalot and a Smoked pumpkin wheat dark ale for Assassins. (I direct small time theatre in the real world and make a brew for every show.)

For testsquadron, I think an angry Black Ale, with some bourbon soaked smoked Hickory in the secondary for flavor and punch will be a good start. (I did a previous ale we called angry with the boubon soaked hickory because it insists on foaming over when you open the bottle, but once it calms down, it's gooooooood.

Reactions: Space Monkey

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
For testsquadron, I think an angry Black Ale, with some bourbon soaked smoked Hickory in the secondary for flavor and punch will be a good start. (I did a previous ale we called angry with the boubon soaked hickory because it insists on foaming over when you open the bottle, but once it calms down, it's gooooooood.
this sounds amazing.

Reactions: SPRNinja

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
I home brew and pretty much everything i put through the boil is a stout or a porter or a dark ale. I made a Smoked coconut porter for Spamalot and a Smoked pumpkin wheat dark ale for Assassins. (I direct small time theatre in the real world and make a brew for every show.)

yes

Forgot your password?