TEST Euro Ops - Sunday 1

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
Hey all,

I'll be setting up some group PvP events this Sunday for all those that are interested (Euro-friendly time)

If you're interested in large team based ground battles and other events with your fellow TESTies just show up on the TEST Squadron Discord and join in!

Info

Unless it is open to all by Sunday, this event will take place in the PU

Please make sure that your spawn is at PORT OLISAR by Sunday so that we do not have to wait.

We'll start party invites from 1900 UTC (2000 GMT, 1500 EST, 1200 PST)

While a specific uniform isn't necessary, you WILL need to make sure you have the following -

A full set of Yellow Armour (any brand)

A full set of Black Armour (any brand)

Remember to bring your own weapons and enough med & oxy pens

__

Weapons currently not allowed in PvP scenarios - Railguns, Snipers, Grenades.

See you there!

ScreenShot0096.jpg

Last edited:

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
FAQ

Q. Will this be a repeat event?

A. That depends entirely on attendance; if this is something people want to continue to do then I don't mind running it.

__

Q. PU or PTU?

A. Unless PTU is open to all, we will be running organised events like this in the PU to ensure that everyone that wants to join in has a fair shot.

Last edited:

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
Thanks for the feedback, I've edited the main post and filled out the FAQ with answers to your questions!

• Glorious
Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Can we ban people who play Fortnight as well?
Anyone not playing Star Citizen should also be banned.
As per Rule 26 of the internet, this is now a topic about who should be banned.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Anyone not playing Star Citizen should also be banned.
As per Rule 26 of the internet, this is now a topic about who should be banned.
I agree anyone not playing SC should be banned, however as SC and Test are both cults, we should ban both Star Citizen and Test Squadron as well, since religious cults are bad, and Test Squadron is a Cult inside the overarching Star Citizen cult. TLDR: Banned for not playing SC, Banned for playing SC.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Also, anybody playing WoW Classic is banned!
Damn, that means I'm banned, so I can't attend. So is the wife. Not that she is a test member, or started up her copy of SC in the last 2 years or so, but she does play classic so...

Also, toddler DLC. Would have liked to try my hand at some shooty shooty, but I won't be free till 11cest at least...

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
Sundays Euro Ops was a success! Thanks to O-Lefty's guidance we had a bunch of varied scenarios that we haven't tried before!

Whilst I'll try to make sure that these happen every Sunday, tune in on Weekdays too for some impromptu Star Citizen action!

Forgot your password?