TEST EWAR Support Squadron (Name Pending)

TEST EWAR Support Squadron a good idea?

• Total voters

PWny

Captain
Aug 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Rid3m3lik34PWny
HEY TESTies!!!

I am so JACKED to start using my Sentinel that I want to start a support squadron for everyone interested!

If you wanna fly around and help out other TESTies then this is your place!

Vanguard Sentinel's, Hornet Tracker's, and Herald's are gonna be key if we wanna crash a Bengal Carrier into a sun!

Let me know what you guy's/gal's think of this!

(Also I really hope this is in the correct place to post)

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
HEY TESTies!!!

I am so JACKED to start using my Sentinel that I want to start a support squadron for everyone interested!

If you wanna fly around and help out other TESTies then this is your place!

Vanguard Sentinel's, Hornet Tracker's, and Herald's are gonna be key if we wanna crash a Bengal Carrier into a sun!

Let me know what you guy's/gal's think of this!

(Also I really hope this is in the correct place to post)
You're in the right place. Could work out. Idk if NKato is working on something like this. He likes making pretty interesting fleet tactics and such. Check out some of his stuff. It's pretty cool

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
And if I may say, I think it should be T.E.S.T.I.E.S
: Test Ewar and Scanning To find Ir ES and Structures

Serious Table

Admiral
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Serious_Table
"Wizard Squad". A play on words from a certain DDOS happy real-life equivalent, considering the power EWAR is supposed to supply!

EDIT: Additional options:

Blizzard Squad
Whiteout
Fuzzbuster
Cup-a-joe (break through the drunk!)
Darknet

Last edited:

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
How about B.E.E.S Battlefield Entertainment & Electronic Sabotage.

Fits the black and yellow theme, only a letter away froom beer, and when command wants an emp attack they can yell "release the bees!"

Entertainment could be swapped with espionage I guess...

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder

Fits the black and yellow theme, only a letter away froom beer, and when command wants an emp attack they can yell "release the bees!"

I vote for B.E.E.S.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
"Wizard Squad". A play on words from a certain DDOS happy real-life equivalent, considering the power EWAR is supposed to supply!

EDIT: Additional options:

Blizzard Squad
Whiteout
Fuzzbuster
Cup-a-joe (break through the drunk!)
Darknet
those sound more like codenames

Also associating our colors or anything with Bee's is such a bad idea, I do not know if should cry or commit suicide...

Reactions: KingNerd

PWny

Captain
Aug 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Rid3m3lik34PWny

I vote for B.E.E.S. as well!

Reactions: MzHartz

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Also associating our colors or anything with Bee's is such a bad idea, I do not know if should cry or commit suicide...
Care to give some reason behind you feeling like this? Genuiniely curious why it would be such a bad idea?

As far as I can see we are talking about an animal that travels in swarms, follows a solitary glorious leader, and has a main form of defence that involves flying towards the target very fast while aiming the pointiest bit of itself towards the enemy in a dazzling suicide attack.

But hey that's not the TEST image we want :P

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato

B.E.E. Squad

Battlefield Electronic Espionage Squad.

By the way, a dedicated Combat EWAR squad would likely fall under the Combat Division (according to my Divisions of TEST proposal).

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Care to give some reason behind you feeling like this? Genuiniely curious why it would be such a bad idea?

As far as I can see we are talking about an animal that travels in swarms, follows a solitary glorious leader, and has a main form of defence that involves flying towards the target very fast while aiming the pointiest bit of itself towards the enemy in a dazzling suicide attack.

But hey that's not the TEST image we want :p
This is why:

Reactions: Lienna

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey

But hey that's not the TEST image we want :p
I actually think it very à propos.

Forgot your password?