TEST EWAR Support Squadron (Name Pending)

TEST EWAR Support Squadron a good idea?

• Total voters

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
man...I could really get into this...just AVOID THEM LIKE THE LAG!(or Plague..same thing right ??)
Goonswarm is one thing. Goonrathi may be another entirely. Though some GS members are part of Goonrathi, they aren't run by the same people.

That said, I'd chill a bit, Azmo. :P

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
How about B.E.E.S Battlefield Entertainment & Electronic Sabotage.

Fits the black and yellow theme, only a letter away froom beer, and when command wants an emp attack they can yell "release the bees!"

Entertainment could be swapped with espionage I guess...
I think we should leave the "Entertainment" portion as I plan my most devious plans of ever!

We utilize our fleet of ships and build a squadron of deep cover sabotage TESTies that will allow our origination to succeed where all others will most surely fail due mainly to our efforts as described henceforth. We take our EWAR capable ships, mask our signals so we appear as a squadron of support ships (or even hell, have them personally hire our ships AS their REAL support ships) and we silently crazy hack attack any citizen transport ships we can find! What we'll do is disrupt their in flight entertainment thus lowering the reputation of the ship as having shoddy servers and music that skips like scratched CD's! Then, as their reputation fails and they can no longer afford to hire us we move on to other competing transports and repeat this allowing our own giant space fleet to gain a stellar reputation as the most dopest of all ships with the baddest movies and the sweetest beats around (not a skip or a stray line in any movie/song we offer) and we'll be literally flying slices of fried gold my friends!

Forget thinking outside the box, wtf is a box?

Reactions: honcho12

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
those sound more like codenames

Also associating our colors or anything with Bee's is such a bad idea, I do not know if should cry or commit suicide...
LOL
"B.E.E.Squad, who's still alive after that nightmare? Report in!"
"Fuzzbuster, still got some fuzz left on me though my left wing is gone."
"Whiteout here, can't see shit, screens are down"

lolz to the max

Reactions: Snakey

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
I think we should leave the "Entertainment" portion as I plan my most devious plans of ever!

We utilize our fleet of ships and build a squadron of deep cover sabotage TESTies that will allow our origination to succeed where all others will most surely fail due mainly to our efforts as described henceforth. We take our EWAR capable ships, mask our signals so we appear as a squadron of support ships (or even hell, have them personally hire our ships AS their REAL support ships) and we silently crazy hack attack any citizen transport ships we can find! What we'll do is disrupt their in flight entertainment thus lowering the reputation of the ship as having shoddy servers and music that skips like scratched CD's! Then, as their reputation fails and they can no longer afford to hire us we move on to other competing transports and repeat this allowing our own giant space fleet to gain a stellar reputation as the most dopest of all ships with the baddest movies and the sweetest beats around (not a skip or a stray line in any movie/song we offer) and we'll be literally flying slices of fried gold my friends!

Forget thinking outside the box, wtf is a box?
Orgs like us, when we stick together should have a distinct advantage doing things like that, as it was suggested, no more then 50% of the same org would be on grid/instanced or something, but no more then a certain amount of other either. We could have like 20 of our vanguards ready to turn on and fight - in a moments notice - when something big comes along. But if we start doing piracy - we should find an interesting way to do it, and setup a legal chain for supplies that does the small tings we can not, while we sit and wait in more lawless space.

I think as an org, we will effect our own reputation - so this could impose penalties on others belonging to the same org. But i am down for this sort of thing, I have all three vanguards, incase I have to spend time waiting on insurance :P

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
bumblebee is a great codename. Shiz, half of all transformer references are good if not great in star citizen for a vanguard pilot..

Though, I will take Spitfire or Jetfire or Tailfire anyday ! Even though they were from Macross and crossed into/over into transformers XD

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
But if we start doing piracy - we should find an interesting way to do it, and setup a legal chain for supplies that does the small tings we can not, while we sit and wait in more lawless space.

I think as an org, we will effect our own reputation - so this could impose penalties on others belonging to the same org. But i am down for this sort of thing, I have all three vanguards, incase I have to spend time waiting on insurance :p
I have a Herald and am looking for more info to come out on professions because at the moment I have a very very general idea of what good I can do with it legally and a more accurate general idea for what can be done with it illegally. I'm not a good combat pilot and I don't want to be focused down in big battles because that's what happens to EWAR guys, I'm just waiting for something legal to come up that I can know more about and making up ideas that are foolish as hell to do in the mean time :) Long story short, pirating is always easier to plan but I'd rather be a non pirate if I can help it. I don't want my personal reputation to be crap.

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
REALLY FUCKING LONG RANT THAT WASN'T NEEDED BUT RAAAAAAAA
This isn't that big a deal, we're not them, it's a joke at this point, chill. No, NO! CALM DOWN SIR, PUT THE GUN DOWN! Here have some beer.

Reactions: Kersakov

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Warning incoming hate rant about goons...

Oh please don't start this shit. I will fucking leave this corp if I hear more shit about goons. They are the friggin dirtiest thing in gaming history. they ruined the game EVE and if they ever come here they will ruin it here too. They are such bads examples of how to play a game its not even funny. I remember back in 2005 before they were around (but was in corp with - will not name leadership-) and i got into a fight about how stupid it is, to increase TAXES to 100% during a ingame WAR, to force players to participate. Most of us at the time were stupid and did just that. But when you look at it, we lost the right to play the game the way we had intended to have fun playing it. the game became a chore to do other people's dirty work. I would log on, hoping the war is over so I can have some fun, only to have to sit through a 12 hour grind-fest of listening to people that act immature non-stop and then get griefed by a FC who orders his own guys to kill him cause he "strayed" from the chores - and wanted to either log off or do something else, like go and have fun.

That corp - represents everything I hate, in life, in a game, mentally, physically, they just make me sick. If you knew the person who leads them, and how he is, in person, OMFG, you would lose all respect for anything slightly associated with them. Its too bad his brain couldn't find something meaningful and productive to do, like get a job as a lawyer instead of using the skills to doctor the EULA and barter influence with the direct intention of hurting the commmunity for no better reason then to say "We did it!" The guy is a bully. The whole corp/org/affiliation with them is all about negativity towards others. Breaking rules and doing things outside of what was intended for the games. Some games have been utterly destroyed by them, and it is a VERY large fear they will come and ruin Star Citizen oneday too. If you think Test is large, they're much larger. Wile we pretend to be arseholes in space and brag about drinking beer and crashing Aurora's the truth is, we all love our leader, he is at the very least nuetral if not kind and respective towards other communities, unlike those other guys and thier org/corps leadership.

Its best to just literally lock and delete this thread, after having even mentioned them in it. Not even joking.
Want to know how much of a douche bag they are - shit I have thousands of references. They for instance, expect a donation to join them. One that is equivalent to about 20$ of your money, to join, with the promise they will accept you and anyone. You can follow thier rules and guidelines for it. Once your in, your in. however, the turth is, if you do not have an invitation 0- you get refused and put on a blacklist for applying. Then, any other character you have associated with the character on the black list, is banned but will never be told why either. They knew this when they did it, that is was faulty, and on mumble they just laughed and kept it that way, i was not with them per-se but I was with Space monkeys for a few months and with our combined leaderhsip talking about crap like this, goons just laughed. They were laughing at grieving people, newer players, who just joined the game, spend money on a PLEX then donated it, only to get shafted and banned, and then trolled and convo'd like 10x to be laughed at. I am thankful Razor didn't do the same.

There are so many things wrong with the people who lead that group - that every interaction I've had with them and their players, makes me want to throw up a bit inside. I remember being in a system called kakaela once where a real convo broke out that lasted hours, just reading it, 3 GMs trying to ban and warn people in local not to continue or be banned, for someone making death threats to that org. Can you imagine ? they were saying they were going to meet this guy in RL and ..well hurt him.. but so many people , like 200+ we're ignoring the GM's and not giving a crap, because they felt they had to defend something that happened to the guy, who was also new.

Anyways - you know, eveonline was supposed to be sorta like starcitizen, they wanted to crete immersion where you could walk in stations and eventually go to the planet and become a marine and have cross platform viability even. The dream was shattered when Goons decided they would ingame mass - assult jita 4-4, a trade hub station, and burn it., To this day they celebrate having forced the game developers to abandoned a worthwhile goal, made them second guess thier own direction and stop its progress towards completetion, because they amassed 90% of the entire community to just sit there and crash the servers and attack a station and cause so much lag and stress on the equipment that no one else anywhere on the servers, could really do anything.

they have forced so much of thier own iterations - it once became known that if your not a goon - you are literally on the losing side. CCP has tried to find ways to immerse them into the game without destroying it, while trying not to hurt the org, because of its influence, and yet keep all other players playing.. its become practically the only thing that keeps the game moving forward, is patches and expansions revolving around the damage that org/corp has gone and done. Its really not funny, this is all a slight exaggeration in the least - but, in reality is not far from the truths, there is just also much more going on as well. but - we do not need them in this game, or any reference to them, they will cause harm. They will also halt progress. They will tie alot of resources for game development into dealing with the aftermath of them and whatever they decide to do, to prove they can do it. i bet its a great org/corp to be with, if you are morally bankrupt, and get satisfaction from nothing more then harassing others and benefiting from it.

I could type all day about how much i personally believe they are the worst thing for any community/game ever.. but I will leave it here, which is about as short as I can make it..
What if I told you that TEST is on good terms with Goonrathi. Together with Imperium we 3 form an EVIL COUNCIL.

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov
New game: first one who says this all in one breath doesn't have to drink 2 pints of vodka. everyone else does. (except for me cuz im special)
By special you mean 12 right?

I won't commit to joining the BEES/BEERS right now as i've already agreed to join the Yellow Jackets, the Bombers, the pirates, the engineers, the smugglers and the space-meth dealers. I do really want to get into EWAR though and once I'm done flying around and sucking at everything, its likely to be something I focus on becoming kinda not entirely terrible at...

Last edited:

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin

Fits the black and yellow theme, only a letter away froom beer, and when command wants an emp attack they can yell "release the bees!"

F*ck it. How about "B.E.E.S.- Only a letter away from Beer"

GameFleek

Seung's Bestie Testie
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
GameFleek

How about K.R.A.C.K.E.N. as in Cracking. Hacker stuff that I am not familiar with legally. :)

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
On a more serious note: it may very well be better to not have a dedicated "squadron" of EW ships, but have them spread out among other squadrons. While there are certainly times that we'll need a "strike force" of EW ships, I can see most day to day groups only needing 1-2. (especially depending on how robust instances can be- 10v10 fight isn't really going to need 4+ EW ships most likely)

With that being said, I think the more role/job groups we have for people to chat, theorycraft, and join the better.

Forgot your password?