TEST Fleet Inventory - link in first post.

Read the post first, lazy. Is this good enough or should I keep looking for another solution?

• It's good enough.

Votes: 37 31.4%
  • It's not good enough, keep looking you lazy afsdjnjdv.

Votes: 20 16.9%
  • I don't want to know how powerful TEST really is because I'm afraid of being successful.

Votes: 11 9.3%
  • I am BlindOwl. (please don't select this unless you really are BlindOwl)

Votes: 50 42.4%

• Total voters

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Added the Nox to the list.
Why do I feel like we'll have a few hundreds after the sale goes live?

Link again, for convenience:
TEST Fleet Inventory @ Google Sheets
Oh yeah when 3.0 goes live there's gonna be a shit ton of Dragonflies and obNOXious bikes zooming all around.
And once they exit out of the safe zone around Olisar, I'm gonna have fun pickin' them off one by one.
Actually better yet, hopefully my Warlock will be fully functional. One emp blast and all those bikes are gonna be floating around like shrapnel.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Oh yeah when 3.0 goes live there's gonna be a shit ton of Dragonflies and obNOXious bikes zooming all around.
And once the exit out of the safe zone around Olisar, I'm gonna have fun pickin' them off one by one.
Actually better yet, hopefully my Warlock will be fully functional. One emp blast and all those bikes are gonna be floating around like shrapnel.
Sounds like fun. I'll be a guinea pig for this!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Awesome!!! I couldn't help it to read everything first, bummer. Are you also a @Blind Owl clone?
I must admit that I was the first who couldn't resist to disobey clone
I openly admit that I am reading each of these postings as well & then linking most if not all that I've read so far. I also admit that I'm nowhere cool enough to be a clone of the seemingly Omnipresent @BlindOwl, but I'm happy to be a friend to each of you anyways.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Was just going to mention this. I think I better watch "Split" so I can learn how to handle all these selves.
IMO, the best way to handle a swarm of Blind Owl clones is to provide them with an all night "Lock-In" event hosted at their favorite brewery without the supervisors limiting the amount that they have to drink as they party until dawn. At which point, let the St Patty's day pub crawl officially begin.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2017
RSI Handle
F_Tek
I have no broadband currently (DAMN YO VIRGIN MEDIA!!!!!) so filling in this form will provide a much needed interlude from drunkardly arguing with people on Spectrum and desperately trying to find a BoredGamer video I've yet to watch. If I've still got time later I'll have another go at trying to work out if i ripped myself off buying the 600i :-) (or send another concierge question just because I can now)

Aug 12, 2017
RSI Handle
F_Tek
On closer inspection I am changing my vote from "good enough" to "i am Blind Owl" as this form is woefully inadequate for the purposes of listing the 15 Noxs I have somehow managed to acquire.
(I have a vague memory of trying to buy a 5 pack for some LTI tokens, but I may have bought two and can't work out which ships I was planning to convert them to anyway)

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
On closer inspection I am changing my vote from "good enough" to "i am Blind Owl" as this form is woefully inadequate for the purposes of listing the 15 Noxs I have somehow managed to acquire.
(I have a vague memory of trying to buy a 5 pack for some LTI tokens, but I may have bought two and can't work out which ships I was planning to convert them to anyway)
"We are owl" - @Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I openly admit that I am reading each of these postings as well & then linking most if not all that I've read so far. I also admit that I'm nowhere cool enough to be a clone of the seemingly Omnipresent @BlindOwl, but I'm happy to be a friend to each of you anyways.
Cool? Haha, thanks Talonsbane, but I think I'm anti-cool. I'm a 38 Year old father who cracks Dad jokes and shitposts too much. I've never fit the cool niche.
IMO, the best way to handle a swarm of Blind Owl clones is to provide them with an all night "Lock-In" event hosted at their favorite brewery without the supervisors limiting the amount that they have to drink as they party until dawn. At which point, let the St Patty's day pub crawl officially begin.
I could get on board with this idea.
I bow to your wisdom good Sir. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
there is no reason CIG can't give orgs access to the information it has about members, it's just a question of freeing up database developer time to build an API (application programming interface)

and think of the boost it would give to the spying metagame!

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
We have 17x 600i out of 120 survey participants.
That means 14% of testies have bought a 600i. It seems a LOT more popular than I expected. And the ship might not be as rare as CIG intended.

Forgot your password?