TEST Fleet Inventory - link in first post.

Read the post first, lazy. Is this good enough or should I keep looking for another solution?

• It's good enough.

Votes: 37 31.4%
  • It's not good enough, keep looking you lazy afsdjnjdv.

Votes: 20 16.9%
  • I don't want to know how powerful TEST really is because I'm afraid of being successful.

Votes: 11 9.3%
  • I am BlindOwl. (please don't select this unless you really are BlindOwl)

Votes: 50 42.4%

• Total voters

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
We have 17x 600i out of 120 survey participants.
That means 14% of testies have bought a 600i. It seems a LOT more popular than I expected. And the ship might not be as rare as CIG intended.
Well, 14% of those who responded to the survey...we need more people filling out the survey!

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
We have 17x 600i out of 120 survey participants.
That means 14% of testies have bought a 600i. It seems a LOT more popular than I expected. And the ship might not be as rare as CIG intended.
I say the most active people here are "power backers" and therefore each survey here is reflecting this.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I say the most active people here are "power backers" and therefore each survey here is reflecting this.
I do what I can to be an active & friendly Testie. IDK if I would call myself a "power backer" even with my assorted ships in my hanger. Perhaps I'm still in the Pokemon zone with the desire to eventually have them all. LoL

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
'Power Backer"? Isn't that a position in football or rugby or something?
According to Wikipedia, a "power back" is a form of running back that is described as, "At the other extreme are "power backs:" bigger, stronger players who can break through tackles using brute strength and raw power. They are usually slower runners compared to other backs, and typically run straight ahead (or "North-and-South" in football terminology) rather than dodging to the outside edges of the playing field."

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
According to Wikipedia, a "power back" is a form of running back that is described as, "At the other extreme are "power backs:" bigger, stronger players who can break through tackles using brute strength and raw power. They are usually slower runners compared to other backs, and typically run straight ahead (or "North-and-South" in football terminology) rather than dodging to the outside edges of the playing field."
Damn I'm good. Almost like I'd sportsed before. Or at least watched other people sportsing.

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
Yeah thats exactly what i wanted to say when i tried to find a word for those people who have invested a lot of money into SC.
(Which ist totally appreciated)
Actually it would be a cool shipname ... Misc presents the new "Power Back" designed to break through the heaviest defense, it is MISCs first attempt to create a real military beast.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Yeah thats exactly what i wanted to say when i tried to find a word for those people who have invested a lot of money into SC.
(Which ist totally appreciated)
Actually it would be a cool shipname ... Misc presents the new "Power Back" designed to break through the heaviest defense, it is MISCs first attempt to create a real military beast.
Perhaps I've played far too many MMORPGs, but now we have "healers" (Endeavor Hope) & plenty of "DPS", but am I not noticing the "Tanks" to have along the lines to either protect the weaker ships with their shields or absorb damage while opening holes for other ships to pass though? I guess I'm the person "geeking out" now. LoL

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Isn't it a nord corean thief?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Theres a ship on that list, that there is only 2 of

A very large ship
If you are only 1 of 2 people in a particular category, that just verifies that you are special & you didn't even need to change your name to "ED" to achieve such status because yours if of the positive variety. Congrats! :)

This being said, even with you being as special as you are, you are still a part of us & "We Are Owl". LoL

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
This being said, even with you being as special as you are, you are still a part of us & "We Are Owl". LoL
I could be wrong, but as "We Are Owl" & thus we are all wonderful TESTies, would it not be more accurate to name our Death Stars as Beer Stars instead because instead of planet destroying laser blasts, ours would launch party inducing kegs of Montoya brand beer?
Someone promote this man!

Forgot your password?