TEST haters and course of actions with regards to them

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
These people think that we are the Eve group...

Easy fix is telling them the 999th TEST Squadron is part of the lore of the game, completely unrelated to anything Eve.

At the same time, hate is not a bad thing. It is important that the different orgs in the game have some conflict between then otherwise whats the point?

We thrive off the stupidity of others, it powers our ships!

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Throw a torpedo I mean a beer at them.

Honestly at the moment hate for any org is a bit silly at the moment, but once the game enters beta and server meshing and full persistence are online some of that hate will be legitimate as they could very well have had an unpleasant encounter with some of the more shady test members.

So either offer to buy them a beer or blow them up. Your choice.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
My general response is to say hello, that I'm a member of TEST Squadron & if the have a problem with that, they're more than welcome to meet me at some in game bar for to tell me what's up while we enjoy some drinks. Sometimes that resolves things, sometimes it doesn't, but either way I'm doing my best to TESTify to how awesome my fellow TESTies are. To the best of my knowledge, I don't think that any of the TEST leadership has a problem with my treating the matter that way.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
On occasion I have been asked why I am not part of a proper Org, I ask which I should be a part of. I let them tell me, doesn't matter which one/s I let them tell me. Then I say what does that proper Org, whichever one it is, has to offer which TEST does not. Whatever they say, TEST has it covered a thousand fold:

You Org got da ships huh? TEST got the ships and then some. Trufax some of our members have moar ships than some entire Orgs.

You got a few Whales, TEST got a POD of Whales. See above Trufax.

You org got got da skillz in ship pew, TEST got da skills not only in the ship pew but also in everything else - da races, da FPS, da medics, da miners, da salvage, da refuel, da haulers, da pirates, da police, da engineers, da science, we got allll that for we are legion and have as many interests as there are things to do in the 'Verse when it is finally finished, why limit yourself?

You got da Org playlist to listen to while playing, some of our members are legit IRL musicians who have made their homage to SC songs which sound hawt and are original.

You got da Leader we got da GLORIOUS leader.

You got da special enrollment process, well so does TEST - it's called "Clicking Join". Oh, yours is 100 pages long and takes a week to complete... why?

Oh, but TEST has one last thing, something it seems you and these proper Orgs don't seem to have: TEST don't mind what Org any player is in or even how much a player who is part of TEST can or wants to contribute to being in the TEST Squardon. After all, you are playing your game, not being a pawn in someone else's... as long as a player is enjoying da game, it's all good. You do you, but please try not to tell me how to do me - TEST doesn't, why U?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
What they are really asking is why you are not part of THEIR org!
I'm not sure, part of me wonders if they have been lurking this forum and want to send me over to one of their enemy Orgs to stink up the place.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
On occasion I have been asked why I am not part of a proper Org
Is that a Org that specializing in brewing various sorts of alcohol & needs new members to taste TEST each batch to help them fine tune the recipe? I'm pretty sure that TEST has that covered as well.

I'm not sure, part of me wonders if they have been lurking this forum and want to send me over to one of their enemy Orgs to stink up the place.
If they do, then they're already prepared to become lifetime members of TEST brand TP patrons. Unlike regular TP, each roll of TEST brand TP comes with TEST brand beer. So that not only will it clean you up as needed, but also help prepare you for the rest of your day once you leave the restroom. Cheers!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Hi All,

I've got a question re the position on the TEST haters.

When we see things in the chat, like you can see on the below screenshot, - what should we do with these? Is there any official position?

Cheers! 🍻

View attachment 18650

Ignore works best.

Unless there are profanities, threats etc.. like fuck, asshole etc.. then you screenshot and hand it over to devs and let them take care of it

One can also give them a compliment on their outstanding choice of words and say, we're clearly dealing with a intelligence here.

Side note:
Don't argue with a asshole, You can never win.
H
e only drag you down to his level and there he is the expert.

CHEERS!
🍻

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
On occasion I have been asked why I am not part of a proper Org, I ask which I should be a part of. I let them tell me, doesn't matter which one/s I let them tell me. Then I say what does that proper Org, whichever one it is, has to offer which TEST does not. Whatever they say, TEST has it covered a thousand fold:

You Org got da ships huh? TEST got the ships and then some. Trufax some of our members have moar ships than some entire Orgs.

You got a few Whales, TEST got a POD of Whales. See above Trufax.

You org got got da skillz in ship pew, TEST got da skills not only in the ship pew but also in everything else - da races, da FPS, da medics, da miners, da salvage, da refuel, da haulers, da pirates, da police, da engineers, da science, we got allll that for we are legion and have as many interests as there are things to do in the 'Verse when it is finally finished, why limit yourself?

You got da Org playlist to listen to while playing, some of our members are legit IRL musicians who have made their homage to SC songs which sound hawt and are original.

You got da Leader we got da GLORIOUS leader.

You got da special enrollment process, well so does TEST - it's called "Clicking Join". Oh, yours is 100 pages long and takes a week to complete... why?

Oh, but TEST has one last thing, something it seems you and these proper Orgs don't seem to have: TEST don't mind what Org any player is in or even how much a player who is part of TEST can or wants to contribute to being in the TEST Squardon. After all, you are playing your game, not being a pawn in someone else's... as long as a player is enjoying da game, it's all good. You do you, but please try not to tell me how to do me - TEST doesn't, why U?

I so can't wait to join your crew.

Forgot your password?