TEST is a massive threat to all the other orgs!

LiterallyAlty

Space Marshal
Jul 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Literally
Wait... my conspiracy theory involving 3M, Mittens, Matias, and Montoya is true?
Also, I'm pretty sure that I'm a blatant spai here.

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
I have to say it makes me smile when the other orgs think we're a massive threat to them. It's funny. :D

Also, I'm absolutely on board for Mromutt's idea of the badge/medal.

Reactions: mromutt

BlackHawkK

Space Marshal
Aug 11, 2015
RSI Handle
BlackHawkK
reading your original post, this actually didnt surprise me at all. i am fairly new to TEST. think its been about a month? give or take. i found the whole 'we are pretty lax here, just dont be an ass' thing hugely appealing. that alone will make some orgs fear test simply from a recruitment stand point.

but here is the point why orgs should really be afraid of TEST. because of the awesome atmosphere, TEST has brought in some really great people. i have ran into more super skilled people here in TEST then anywhere else. and the great thing is, every one of them seems to be genuinely interested in helping out their fellow TEST members.

it might just be me, but kicking ass is fun. whats even funner, is building your skill level to kick ass on a consistent basis. and having fellow TEST members out there encouraging you forward, giving you pointers, tips and tricks, makes it even better. this makes me WANT to get better, so maybe i can be that guy that helps people have fun.

i think what may scare most Orgs is that this isnt structured, this is all NATURAL! and thats just awesome..

TEST fear, BEST fear!

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
reading your original post, this actually didnt surprise me at all. i am fairly new to TEST. think its been about a month? give or take. i found the whole 'we are pretty lax here, just dont be an ass' thing hugely appealing. that alone will make some orgs fear test simply from a recruitment stand point.

but here is the point why orgs should really be afraid of TEST. because of the awesome atmosphere, TEST has brought in some really great people. i have ran into more super skilled people here in TEST then anywhere else. and the great thing is, every one of them seems to be genuinely interested in helping out their fellow TEST members.

it might just be me, but kicking ass is fun. whats even funner, is building your skill level to kick ass on a consistent basis. and having fellow TEST members out there encouraging you forward, giving you pointers, tips and tricks, makes it even better. this makes me WANT to get better, so maybe i can be that guy that helps people have fun.

i think what may scare most Orgs is that this isnt structured, this is all NATURAL! and thats just awesome..

TEST fear, BEST fear!
Great point and I have to say that not only is it fun to fly with different TESTies, it actually makes the org even more fearsome as we become better pilots. The TESTiephobia grows!

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I agree to the other Orgs.. we DO POSE AS A SERIOUS THREAT OUT THERE!!

I mean... what the hell are they gonna do when we deploy Horrizonz?!

They will be taken completely off guard by our SUPERIOR BAKING SKILLZ!!

Witness and Behold !!
Shhhh there might be spais here! We do not want to know the horrors we could unleash upon the verse!

Reactions: Eiyron

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
I don't see how TEST could be considered a serious threat to other organizations. All our attention is focused on drinking and crashing Auroras. How is this threatening? Most of our members are probably too drunk to even follow this conversation. And those that aren't too drunk don't care about other orgs anyways because TEST is BEST!

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
i have ran into more super skilled people here in TEST then anywhere else.
Um, are you sure you have the right 'TEST'? That sure doesn't sound like us....

I don't know about you, but I've got some serious "Hungboat" Diplomacy going on... if you know what I mean...
Hung boat? Yes, I know exactly what you mean - you have a small dinghy.

Forgot your password?