TEST is a massive threat to all the other orgs!

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
I don't know. Any time I've seen anyone with an avatar such as yours in EVE, it's always ended poorly for me.
Haha, very well could've been me. I've played for years doing a variety of things.

As for TEST and whatever spai's that may be in, TEST is to awesome to have won them over with our charm. Also, considering I had only been playing a week or 2 when I received a random invite to TEST it is extremely possible to get a spai in. Only thing is we are to much of an eclectic group of people with no one goal in mind and nothing to hide.

ErikMcKetten

Vice Admiral
Sep 15, 2015
RSI Handle
McKetten
Funny, one of the things that attracted me to TEST is that, in spite of the size, it doesn't appear to be a threat to anyone who wants to just enjoy the game.

I'm afraid I must leave now - I have now become a threat to myself!

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
I have had some startling revelations lately!

Several members of other prominent orgs have joined TEST over the past few months, and they all say pretty much the same thing.

Other orgs are scared shitless about the TEST threat!

YES! Its you in your Aurora! You are potentially a big problem to other players!

You heard that right, our lovable, newbie friendly, game loving, respectful and polite organization is feared out there in the universe that does not exist yet!

I can understand why, I myself am guilty of the same back when we were 200-300 members in size.

Back then when we were small, Imperium was the big, evil and faceless org with their fancy 3000 members.

We would say "Ha! Stupid Imperium and their military like structure, no ways they last long enough to make it to the game, they are bigger than us, so therefor they are stupid and evil!"

Speaking of Imperium, do you know that the upper ranks are not really permitted to speak to me unless its approved by the top guys?

Seriously, if one of them gets caught talking to me without permission, they get the boot!

Same probably goes for a lot of orgs out there.

The point I want to make is that it is not our goal to be the Goons of Star Citizen. The Goons of Star Citizen are the Goons, they already called dibs on that.

We are the big newbie friendly org that wants to maximize the fun factor as much as possible!

Because this fun factor will sometimes require us blowing up other peoples ships, we are considered a huge threat to almost every org out there.

Just be aware, if you are out there on the RSI forums or reddit, and you get some hate from some random 16yr old, don't get mad, be honored, be polite and thank them for the tears!

This is what I've been trying to tell you !
here is the issue, we are a threat, not even disputed. We're loyal, we have fun, and would listen to our leader if he gave us a command.
Now, when the time comes, will we have a glorious leader to lead us into battle and host a ORG wide game plan ?

As soon as TEST announces they have a PLAN - a real plan, not a joke, but an actual strategy like getting together and cutting out a space in the verse for ourselves, against whomever else stands in our way, that is when we will win and our numbers will double again !

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
TEST Squadron - LAUGHTER is our Weapon
TEST Squadron - FEAR our Laughter
NO ONE EXPECTS THE TEST INQUISITION!

AMONGST OUR WEAPONRY ARE SUCH DIVERSE ELEMENTS AS LOVE, FRIENDSHIP, LOVE AGAIN, RESPECT, POLITENESS. AND FEAR, DAMN IT AND LAUGHTER, FEAR AND LAUGHTER. OH LETS TRY THIS AGAIN!

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
TEST will rule all not by force...but by throwing the best damn parties and having the most fun!

All will fall into Montoya's huge gravity well! There might be 42% more beer there because PHYSICS!

Reactions: honcho12
Forgot your password?