• Total voters

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
works now for me.
And so it was The Void returned to the uncharted depths below TEST forum...

It's terror wrought...

It's hunger satisfied...

To sleep...

...until next time.

What's this? "Style Chooser"? "Dark Style"? Oh... Oh no... I've found The Voids lair! Turn back! Turn back before it too lat-

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I don't see the "wallpaper" that was a part of the "Immersion" style on the forum any more.
I've opened the page in new tabs, windows and in a incognito-window and still no wallpaper.

Is it just me? Are more people having this issue? Is it an issue or something the admins have done due to changing the wallpaper and I just missed the PSA?

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I see the wallpaper in Firefox but the css is all fucked up in my Chrome browser, nothing is displaying right

and a lot of avatars have just gone away, pretty sure it's the jpegs

I first noticed when I tried to change my avatar to lose the Santa hat. at first it kept displaying the Santa hat avatar no matter what I uploaded

now I have my choice of the default silhouette I mock noobs for having, or a grey rectangle

I'm typing this on my Fire tablet, which is also having trouble displaying some images

it's the middle of the night in Korea, I doubt we will get a fix before Seung wakes up

Last edited:

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
I'm using Firefox 57.0.4(64-bit) on Ubuntu linux, and the whole site is a mess for me.
I can't see any Profile Pics or Wallpapers
The reply section down here is broken too. no emoticons or similar, if I allow scripts from testsquadron.com at all, the textbox won't show up at all.
When I try to change my style (push the "ad styler"-button) the page just scrolls to the top...

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Okay, this site is beyond repair for me :smile:
When I try to like a post, I'm forwarded to a site like this: https://testsquadron.com/posts/235905/like
where I need to confirm, that I want to like that post, oh my god :smile: that's LOL
That's what happens when you open the like button in a new tab, as well.

Also, I seem to be having issues with multi-quote. It doesn't work for me right now.

Forgot your password?