TEST Kraken Captains only

Inscriptions ☣

Commander
Mar 27, 2018
RSI Handle
Inscriptions
It really depends do you actually plan to use the kraken or not? All of those ships are going to get used alot
Very true. I think 1400 bucks for Kraken is just way to much. Comparing to Idris etc. I want to use it as my everyday ship - but then again I had that thought with the Endeavor, but the problem with the Endeavor is that it has a poor defense system. :/
I wish I had more moneys rip

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Is it just me or is WAVE 6 lagging badly & not allowing us to have a chance on time? I've been refreshing the link CIG sent me since just before Noon CST (1800 UTC) & there is still no change or access for it yet that they are displaying for me.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Is it just me or is WAVE 6 lagging badly & not allowing us to have a chance on time? I've been refreshing the link CIG sent me since just before Noon CST (1800 UTC) & there is still no change or access for it yet that they are displaying for me.
wave 6 should have one reserved for you so it shouldnt be too much of a rush, but if you're still worried im sure if you filed a support ticket they'd help you out

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
The way I am looking at it is this. These Krakens are going to need crew, lots of crew. To be fully functional, it will be at least 18 people (if not more). Ten just to crew the Kraken, and the other 8+ to man the small and medium ships. I found out last night that a fully crewed Hammerhead is a pretty awesome thing, I can only imagine what a Kraken would be like.

I am down with being a gunner/engineer/pilot.

Forgot your password?