TEST Kraken Captains only

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Firstly, if you’re in TEST our Krakens are your Krakens.
Secondly, if we have Krakens why do you assume we don’t have our own Polaris’ which are half the price?
Thirdly, while you were busy wondering "WTH?!", we were secretly raiding your fridge of all your beer & junk food. Cheers & thanks for dinner! ;p

• Love
Reactions: Blind Owl

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Firstly, if you’re in TEST our Krakens are your Krakens.
Secondly, if we have Krakens why do you assume we don’t have our own Polaris’ which are half the price?
Firstly, We are TEST we do stupid stuff because it's fun... and if that's not a good enough answer.... I was drunk.
Secondly, I NEVER assume common sense from TEST.... but you are?
I dont think murdering fellow Org members is going to go too well.

You know how this is supposed work right?
Ask @Blind Owl I would NEVER kill an org member....

We get drunk, do stupid stuff, and laugh as the worlds burn from us ramming our ships into them? that about right?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Firstly, We are TEST we do stupid stuff because it's fun... and if that's not a good enough answer.... I was drunk.
Secondly, I NEVER assume common sense from TEST.... but you are?

Ask @Blind Owl I would NEVER kill an org member....

We get drunk, do stupid stuff, and laugh as the worlds burn from us ramming our ships into them? that about right?
Can confirm, @sum1 is the epitome of "TESTie". Ie: he murders me all the time for laughs while gaming. The little shit.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Kraken Captain: if you are reading this message it is already too late, My Polaris has hit you with multiple torps before you even had a chance to launch a single ship.
jokes back on you, not a waste when the bounty pay-off on you is 10x the cost of my used torps. just had to make sure the job was done right. no more you, no more asteroid, just the pretty particle dust of you and your ship.
SUM! You promised to stop firing your torps at other men and save them for me. Cheater! Liar!
Jokes on you, I already crashed on an asteroid and am waiting for rescue. You just wasted multiple torps!
Can confirm, Stevetank pilots like I do!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'll load you in a torp tube and shoot you.
@sum1 , just remember to have @Blind Owl sitting on a full, chilled & freshly tapped keg for him to enjoy the ride out of those torpedo tubes. Now we just need a means to add in a drinking system into the helmet or he'll only be tormented by the beer being so close, but untouchable due to it being in space. LoL

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'll load you in a torp tube and shoot you.
That's not what your promised. But close enough. I accept.
@sum1 , just remember to have @Blind Owl sitting on a full, chilled & freshly tapped keg for him to enjoy the ride out of those torpedo tubes. Now we just need a means to add in a drinking system into the helmet or he'll only be tormented by the beer being so close, but untouchable due to it being in space. LoL
Yaaaaaaassssssss!!!

• Glorious
Reactions: Talonsbane and sum1

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
ember to have @Blind Owl sitting on a full, chilled & freshly tapped keg for him to enjoy the ride out of those torpedo tubes. Now we just need a
What soo many people don't ask, and don't understand, my torps are not filled with explosives, they are keg-torpedos... they are field with beer. I am going to do the most TEST posable thing, express delivery of crash-kegs. IE when I fly by hitting you with a size 10 torp filled with beer, it crashes through your ship's hull pops the end open and now you get to drink!
That's not what your promised. But close enough. I accept.

Yaaaaaaassssssss!!!
honey keep the sweet nothings I whisper to you (I'm making Whisper of the Worm dirty jokes in my head now) stay between us.

• Glorious
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?