TEST Meeting #3 - Strategic Battle Plan

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
wait, what? He's had it for like 2-3 months or more, it seems. I'd be blue in the face, if I had to sit on a system build for that long. Somebody get that man some HELP! :)
I should just drive up to his house and put it together for him.

Opiepal

Space Marshal
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Opiepal
I'd definitely be ok with that. I mean, if you've joined TEST then you gotta be interested in org meetings or else why'd you join?
I get what your saying, but not everyone has an interest in the details of the organization. They just want to go with the flow with the option to take part in as much or as little as they choose, or lack the time. This is the core of what TEST represents. Nothing is mandatory for those that are not in a leadership roll. However, for Montoya, everything is mandatory :)

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Sticky blindness its called.

I have to setup my OBS on this machine, all the file paths have changed so I have to just edit them to get everything working again.

Then I need to shave my head because my hair is getting pretty long.

Reactions: D3Mark

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Sticky blindness its called.

I have to setup my OBS on this machine, all the file paths have changed so I have to just edit them to get everything working again.

Then I need to shave my head because my hair is getting pretty long.
Dude you really need a nanny or an office that the kids can't bother you in lol

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
I get what your saying, but not everyone has an interest in the details of the organization. They just want to go with the flow with the option to take part in as much or as little as they choose, or lack the time. This is the core of what TEST represents. Nothing is mandatory for those that are not in a leadership roll. However, for Montoya, everything is mandatory :)
No, but what I was saying was that a mass message before a meeting wouldn't be a problem. Who would get annoyed at that?

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I'd say Stars is more of the nanny. Montoya is just the father who occasionally pokes his head in, is vaguely horrified by what he sees, gives some fatherly support and encouragement, then leaves again to work on the next SOTS.

Reactions: honcho12

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Forgot your password?