TEST Meeting #3 - Strategic Battle Plan

o-BHG-o

Space Marshal
Mar 25, 2014
RSI Handle
o-BHG-o
twitch archives are only temporary, thats why I suggested linking his account to our youtube so its permanent.

This, for all streamers please. I am UK and I miss all of you all the time! I would be so happy if it was all archived to youtube.

Reactions: mromutt

Clowdy Howdy

Captain
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Clowdy Howdy
Did anyone record the meeting from the 25th?

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
We really need to link his twitch to youtube (or recorded since its OBS and then uploaded to our server) so it saves the meeting for others later, I keep seeing people saying they missed it and want to watch. Also I think we should take a poll to see if people are ok with a mass message to our forum users 1 hour before the meeting to remind them, this could up our views significantly. And I agree if our streamers throw it out there at the end of their streams even just something as quick as "check out the test meeting *date here* and you could win *prize here*". If I think of more I will post it here.

I agree, should be recorded and advertised

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
I don't believe it was. Which is sad because how else will the other orgs know our plans for universe domination?
Normally Twitch saves the last few broadcasts. I know premium makes it so they are saved for a month or two. You can also normally export to YouTube or highlight it to keep it longer. Did he have to restart the stream a few times? That could be why he took it offline.

gladestone

Vice Admiral
Mar 8, 2015
RSI Handle
gladestone
Sigh because of my screwy work hours im hopeful ill make one meeting..Id like to here montoya sexy voice..Rub his nips an say the chah chah chah

Unshaven

Commander
May 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Unshaven
In addition to recording the GLORIOUS HISTORY...
It may be time to consider erecting monuments to the Glory of Test as well.

In order to maximize our bang for the buck, rather than build a new monument, I'd like to make the humble suggestion that we re-purpose an already existing one-

1. Rename the Statue of Liberty the Statue of Test. (same thing)
2. Replace the statue face with that of Montoya, either with or without a helmet. (same thing)
3. Remove the torch and replace it with an Aurora.
4. Replace the tablet in the statues other hand with a six pack of beer.
5. Alternate- Beer for torch, Aurora for tablet. (same thing)

Last edited:

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
Oh my god the necro.

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
3. Obviously this can not take place until Montoya gets his new PC up and running but I would suggest he do at least 1 dry run so we don't have the same problems as this last one when he was trying to get the internet open to show off the new website and it didn't work. DERP. And that also means getting the Bot working again for voting.
wait, what? He's had it for like 2-3 months or more, it seems. I'd be blue in the face, if I had to sit on a system build for that long. Somebody get that man some HELP! :)

Forgot your password?