Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Please PM myself, @Fisa9 and we'll set it up. Currently under redesign and it's a total WIP so don't get too excited but we'll show you a good time when you are here.

This is what we are playing with today. Doing some testing and thanks to our boys at MSI for hooking us up with ANOTHER Z97M, and ANOTHER 980Ti for some more Star Citizen Testing.

Waiting to see a x99 Godlike build.

Reactions: CitizenDad

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Alright gents, sorry for going dark. I am sorta, barely, kinda, possibly, partly back. LOL

And I got some good news, we are doing a TEST NW BAR CITIZEN. Sooner or later.

RSVP if you are in the Northwest and want to come out and hangout and drink beer and talk about Star Citizen, and maybe actually play some, and yeah, it should be fun.

-RSVP RIGHT HERE-

Free Beer is a good possibility, not like we need anymore of a reason to TESTBRO it up. Alright see ya in the Verse! Or around Portland, Oregon.​

Reactions: EpilepticCricket

honcho12

Space Marshal
Oct 12, 2014
RSI Handle
honcho12
Alright gents, sorry for going dark. I am sorta, barely, kinda, possibly, partly back. LOL

And I got some good news, we are doing a TEST NW BAR CITIZEN. Sooner or later.

RSVP if you are in the Northwest and want to come out and hangout and drink beer and talk about Star Citizen, and maybe actually play some, and yeah, it should be fun.

-RSVP RIGHT HERE-

Free Beer is a good possibility, not like we need anymore of a reason to TESTBRO it up. Alright see ya in the Verse! Or around Portland, Oregon.​
Welcome back!

Reactions: CitizenDad
Forgot your password?