TEST Polaris fund donation drive!

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Downloaded the Polaris Brochure PDF, nice stuff and will be adding one using the Militia Mobilization sale.

Packs a punch, reasonably well laid out inside and out, lore in the borchure suggests she is very fast - looks like Vanguard won't fit in the hangar, but my Mustang's, Terrapin, and Gladius will for sure (one at a time of course).

All hail the Gunchip Torpedorito!!

'Gimp

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I did a donations! I wanna sit right at the front of the bridge beside @Montoya as we cruise towards the sun!
Just me and him, licking the window...
Where we at in the drive @Montoya? I may be preaching to the choir, but if you are a subscriber, a concierge or are attending CitizenCon 2016, you can have this ship for $625 on the advanced sale.

As much as I'd love to take the bait, not being about to get it with store credit is kiboshing the whole thing for me. :(
I do hope that we get one though.
My God it's so fucking tempting . . .
I'm actually looking at melting my fleet for the Carrier Air Wing. Unfortunately, there's no game package with the Air wing pack. Bummer.
I got one buddy, couldn't resist. You can play in the hallways and push the buttons!
Screenshot_20161009-221035.png

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Keep your packages @Blind Owl ! The Polaris is not worth it to melt those valuable packages. Therein, you are owning several ships which are flyable as SP as well as MP PLUS they are available by end of this year (Aquila, Cat). The Polaris is only MP and will be released when....?

You are in TEST. There are several Polaris owners around (hello @marcsand2 ;) ). Hop into one of them. And keep your game packages!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Keep your packages @Blind Owl ! The Polaris is not worth it to melt those valuable packages. Therein, you are owning several ships which are flyable as SP as well as MP PLUS they are available by end of this year (Aquila, Cat). The Polaris is only MP and will be released when....?

You are in TEST. There are several Polaris owners around (hello @marcsand2 ;) ). Hop into one of them. And keep your game packages!
:D:D:D

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I got one buddy, couldn't resist. You can play in the hallways and push the buttons!
View attachment 4169

Sam says no, and Grimbli and Marcsand each have a Polaris? I'm good! I shall keep my fleet!

Forgot your password?