TEST Polaris fund donation drive!

I_MIKE_I

Space Marshal
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
I_MIKE_I

It seems to have a detachable front, 3 Turrets on top and 1 on each side... I'd assume there will be some on the bottom as well.
The rear section seems to be able to carry one or two (assuming bottom opens as well, so 2 Decks) SH or Sabre, or 2-4 smaller ones.

Honestly, I think the design itself is a bit stupid and the weapons look a bit small.

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
OMG.

The HYPE is real, and has me CONCERNed, for my wallet.

155M, 13 to 24 crew, 5 manned turrets, 1 auto-turret, 28 x S6 torpedoes with 4 tubes, 3 large shields, A FUCKING HANGAR, and a capital powerplant, with some cargo capacity. And a pool table.

Now selling S/N's 1101-1200 - no store credit allowed for advance sales (clever for new cash infusion) but available on Sunday with official launch.

She may be too sexy to resist, and the Carrack/Terrapin may honestly/actually be at risk of melting, or just more coin through the money valve.

Arrrgh.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs73-eVBu6I

'Gimp

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Where we at in the drive @Montoya? I may be preaching to the choir, but if you are a subscriber, a concierge or are attending CitizenCon 2016, you can have this ship for $625 on the advanced sale.

As much as I'd love to take the bait, not being about to get it with store credit is kiboshing the whole thing for me. :(
I do hope that we get one though.

Devil Doge

Grand Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Double_Jinx
Where we at in the drive @Montoya? I may be preaching to the choir, but if you are a subscriber, a concierge or are attending CitizenCon 2016, you can have this ship for $625 on the advanced sale.

As much as I'd love to take the bait, not being about to get it with store credit is kiboshing the whole thing for me. :(
I do hope that we get one though.
wait its only 625 on the advanced sale?

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
That 625 really makes me want to do it. But that's still a lot of money that I shouldn't spend on a jpeg. Also I'm pretty sure I would just be finding other people to use the ship anyway as I don't know how much time I will be able to play once the game comes out.

Reactions: marcsand2

I_MIKE_I

Space Marshal
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
I_MIKE_I
That 625 really makes me want to do it. But that's still a lot of money that I shouldn't spend on a jpeg. Also I'm pretty sure I would just be finding other people to use the ship anyway as I don't know how much time I will be able to play once the game comes out.
Keep in mind that you can also earn it ingame someday. It's not a "must buy" situation of any sort.

Forgot your password?