TEST Propaganda competition!

RomulusMinimus

Captain
Jan 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Romulus-Minimus
Loving the contrast between your signature and that poster.
Listen, If I had a chance of getting $30 for making a signature it might be at least a little better, although probably still pretty shite.

Spyro

Vice Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
SteadyK
Couldn't we be at least a bit less sexist?
Why???
it just says join us and get a beer!! (a blonde beer) ''there is no dirty propaganda here only dirty minds'' :)

Spyro here is going to scare away all the women.

Dont worry, I got you covered!
nice yes youre right!! BUTt you see wat i did there?? as i was telling before, the guy on the right has to be holding a Guinees beer

the ''masterplan'' is wen someone joins because of this propaganda and asks '''hey were are the blonde girls??'''
you respont ''''stut up and take a beer!!!! What!?? are you sexist?''''

...Evil laugh.....Muahahahahaaaaa....:D:D

Spyro

Vice Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
SteadyK
!![Incoming encrypted transmission]....................Decrypting..............TOP SECRET.........Initialising
Greetings Comrades!!
Well :cool: after carefully studying scientific researches about human psychology and manipulation
plus some advanced marketing techniques i proudly present to you my creation... the: Way Awesome Interdimensional Subliminal Trifase Enhanced Director!!!!! you can call it W.A.I.S.T.E.D.

Here are 2 of the Top advanced products FEAST YOUR EYES!!!!

I think it needs more Explosions!
Need feedback!! o/ Spyro out................[End of transmission!!]

Last edited:

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Keep em going. Bunch of really good quality material this round. Maybe a few changes and run another one areound multi crew launch.

Reactions: Ammorn
Forgot your password?