TEST Propaganda competition!

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
P.S.

this just in : around the verse 49 COVERS UP THE test raptor ! how unfair !

They do not show such disregard for any other corp, why are they treating us that way !

Lets start a change.org petition for this, to have it removed, make a big enough fuss to make them never forget who we are !

*RaGeS on and goes to various forums, simultaneously getting prepared to be kicked again from corp once again for standing up for it*
Somehow you starting it would be very poetic. :cool:

Reactions: Ammorn and Azmodeth

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
We win. Whatever the frack is going on, we win. Cig acknowledges our silly drunk awesomeness with the "coverup" , whoever the hell azmo-whatever is joins us (or is he already us / a covert cover-up nome-de-fuckin-around? ) Doesn't matter cuz we get another in a series of silly mascots and we win again. We can't lose because we are too drunk to notice, can't stop us because we are too big to dwindle.

Everybody sing

WE ARE THE CAMPYONS MY FREEENS WEEEEL KEEP ON FITIN TO THE END....

Reactions: Ammorn

Amon Morell

Space Marshal
Jun 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Amon Morell
I dont have the skill to make a poster, but im happy is someone can use this in the future :

You are one decision away from a totally different life.
Apply to TEST now.

Intelligence is sexy
Apply to TEST now

Last edited:

BulletMagnet

Vice Admiral
May 23, 2015
RSI Handle
BullMag
Ya know the funny part of Russian's post is that he was tipsy....so that means he probably had to delete and re-type squardon just so he spelled it correctly incorrect.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Test Squardon - Where everything is tested, except spelling.

...I feel old.
I like that it took you over a year for your first post. It's good not to just jump into things, y'know?

Forgot your password?