Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Rules...
FTFY

Let's say @Wolfy keeps spawn camping some dude... and @Wolfy says "dude did it to me first" but then ADI recorded Wolfie doing it and posts it on spectrum and thru say "Look TEST IS GRIEFERS" and then we're at war with harold the galaxy... I'm okay with kicking Wolfie out.

:slight_smile:
So... we are not griefers?

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
If someone else shoots me , I shoot them back repeatedly until they can't shoot no more!!

That's my rule.

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
Honestly, until some real persistence exists, no reason

I personally killed so many testies today in order to stop the rampant reclaimer killing innocent pirates at SPK.
If that Reclaimer managed to park itself on two pads at once at SPK and the owner was trying to get a discord bot to turn down the music while running aimlessly about the pads, it was moi.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Rules? I thought this was TEST Squadron ...

Anyways , this a game. I play games to have fun. Griefing aside, I'll shoot anyone and anything whenever the mood takes me, if it's fun. Exceptions may include medevac and civilian airliners, unless I'm shot at first.
I don't think we need rules, the game systems should take care of griefing and that's it.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I nominate myself for the diplomatic corps because it will require someone with my discernment and wisdom (not to mention humility) to determine if we should make war or make peace in these situations
You'd just send them kpop videos until they just agreed to what ever you wanted. Not sure if the means justify the ends but i've read it somewhere that test is a results driven origination.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Rules of engagement? Anything thats greifing/trolling, otherwise known as a 'Dick Move', should be discouraged.

NaffNaffBobFace's list of "Dick Moves":

No Pad Camping: (hovering over the pads and blowing up any ship that spawns): Thats greifing, not engaging.

No Spawn Camping (finding a spawn point and killing anyone or anything that appears there): Same as above.

No Ganking: Ramming is a legit method of engagement, but Ganking is using Ramming to attack in an area you are not supposed to be attacking in, like Olisars armistice zone, giving you a huge advantage over anyone else nearby, as you know they don't have any weapons to fight back with.

Anything else which you would be able to say "My session in the 'Verse last hight was ruined because some guy was using a Dick Move on me for like twenty minutes before I just gave up and went and watched TV"

Good rules in theory. And yet I can't help think of the times I've been pad camping or spawn camping in other games not to try and intentional gank but because my team was attempting to accomplish an objective that required security near a spawn point. I can see times i Star Citizen that we will need to apply no fly zones to secure an area and will need to simply engage first anyone who enters the area. While it does suck for those who didn't know what was going on and were just out cruising sometimes the risk is to great to give them a chance to scan and gather intel or stage an attack. After all the one who shoots first has a distinct advantage over the other.

Isildor

Commander
Jul 22, 2018
RSI Handle
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/Isidor
I nominate myself for the diplomatic corps because it will require someone with my discernment and wisdom (not to mention humility) to determine if we should make war or make peace in these situations
Are there plans for a diplomatic wing in TEST? I'm thinking that there are a lot of cases where a third person needs to look into an incident and make a decision? Not only concerning RoE, there are several other scenarios where diplomacy will be needed?

If the policy is to fire first, for instance if someone interferes with traderoutes, TEST controlled space or accidently blows up a TEST Aurora, there will be quite a hostile stance against TEST.

I guess officers will handle this to some extent, but beeing a huge org. I can see benefits with seperate people handling issues like this.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Nope, that shit show is over. The guy got a 10yr ban and all the normal people moved to an org called MESC.
Thank you, glorious leader!

Wow, thats news to me... must have been recent? Or I just totally missed it...?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Nope, that shit show is over. The guy got a 10yr ban and all the normal people moved to an org called MESC.
Really? That's freaking awesome. What was that turds name again?
Thank you, glorious leader!

Wow, thats news to me... must have been recent? Or I just totally missed it...?
Me too!
Can we get a really late DRAMA video, oh glorious leader?
Second this!
[ CONCERN ]
@Montoya hasn't made a DRAMA video about Aero Space Alliance!!
Second this also!

Forgot your password?