Test Squad in Lore

Ezz

Space Marshal
Feb 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Pfen
We must go deeper!
So I did a bit of investigation to get down to the bottom of this. What I found left me mostly confused and irritated (wtf @Shive
) But I think I found something .. the hidden puzzle peace to get to the next level of this conspiracy:

Org-Page

At first glance this might seem like a TEST-typical Org-joke born out of a Traktor-meme, BUT take a closer look folks. The Leader of an org with many known Test-Members including some mods is redacted. Hm. "But Ez" you might say "many members and also leaders of Orgs are redacted. Nothing special really". Okay fair point .. but answer me this: Why would somebody, even the Leader, want to be hidden in an org, that is supposedly just a joke? Isn't that self-defeating of its pupose? Who is this person? And why does caregiver and caretaker mean the same thing?

I think if we get to know the true identity of the THE TERRA TRAKTORS-Org-Leader we might be able to unknot all this.
Any ideas how?

Reactions: Bambooza and Sraika

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
So I did a bit of investigation to get down to the bottom of this. What I found left me mostly confused and irritated (wtf @Shive
) But I think I found something .. the hidden puzzle peace to get to the next level of this conspiracy:

Org-Page

At first glance this might seem like a TEST-typical Org-joke born out of a Traktor-meme, BUT take a closer look folks. The Leader of an org with many known Test-Members including some mods is redacted. Hm. "But Ez" you might say "many members and also leaders of Orgs are redacted. Nothing special really". Okay fair point .. but answer me this: Why would somebody, even the Leader, want to be hidden in an org, that is supposedly just a joke? Isn't that self-defeating of its pupose? Who is this person? And why does caregiver and caretaker mean the same thing?

I think if we get to know the true identity of the THE TERRA TRAKTORS-Org-Leader we might be able to unknot all this.
Any ideas how?
I posit that even the members of the triple-T don't know who their leader is, and furthermore, that their leader is actually @Montoya .
The Glorious Leader probably founded his own resistance group so that they'd all be in one place, just where he wants them.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
...but answer me this: Why would somebody, even the Leader, want to be hidden in an org, that is supposedly just a joke?
Some people are born to greatness.

Others inherit it.

A few have it thrust upon them.

And the rest of us...?

*heh* We can only hope to avoid our 15 minutes of fame for as long as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bambooza and Sraika
Forgot your password?