Test Squadron Best Squadron?

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER
Oh, and if - judging by your avatar - you are actually a fat bearded guy with nacho stains all over your T-shirt, I am going to be bitterly disappointed.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
^ That pic is LOLZ.

And holy crap are you active on the forums, GC, and a Grand Admiral to boot. We're lucky to call you company. :)

Nov 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Ranger BearBlood
Seen you around the forums RSI forums alot over the time ive wandered there welcome to test most active and friendly group ive been with yet, usually lots of people hanging out on mumble

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
I scrolled through here, but I don't feel anyone answered your question of "who is TEST squadron?"

All the 'aurora crashing' and 'we're drunk idiots' is a joke. We are just a large group of gamers - of all ages, shapes and forms - who want to conquer The 'Verse and have a damn good time doing it. Our incompetence is just a disguise so no one takes us seriously. But we have the largest, most active community in SC right now, and that's something we're proud of AND are actively trying to improve upon.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Also, admire our thread derailing skillz.

Obelon

Space Marshal
Dec 15, 2014
RSI Handle
Obe
Frisbeerocker said:
All the 'aurora crashing' and 'we're drunk idiots' is a joke... Our incompetence is just a disguise so no one takes us seriously
I don't think you have seen me fly, incompetence isn't even scratching the surface in that category :p Also, this (for when ships explode [un]intentionally :D).

Edit: I should probably welcome GrumpyCat as well!

GrumpyCat

Space Marshal
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
SofiyaPavlovena
I scrolled through here, but I don't feel anyone answered your question of "who is TEST squadron?"

All the 'aurora crashing' and 'we're drunk idiots' is a joke. We are just a large group of gamers - of all ages, shapes and forms - who want to conquer The 'Verse and have a damn good time doing it. Our incompetence is just a disguise so no one takes us seriously. But we have the largest, most active community in SC right now, and that's something we're proud of AND are actively trying to improve upon.
I was thinking the same thing, thanks for answering.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Oh then dont worry you wont be disappointed. I haven't eaten nachos in forever.
What the fuck is wrong with you
*said in russian accent*
NACHO CHIPS, NACHO CHIPS, NACHO CHIPS!!!!

Forgot your password?