Test Squadron Best Squadron?

Captain Easy

Commander
Nov 19, 2014
RSI Handle
captaineasy
Picard or Kirk? Neither, Captain Janeway
Finally!!!! Someone that likes Janeway over Picard or Kirk. But I'm thinking our reasons are different. ;)

Welcome to TEST!

This is a very serious organization. You will be required to take a pledge. Here is a copy to memorize...

There is also a uniform requirement.

GrumpyCat

Space Marshal
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
SofiyaPavlovena
Sorry guys, Test isnt really what im looking for either ! The search is still on.

Thanks for the fun and warm welcome though, hit me up in the PU to go out for a beer :3

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Sorry guys, Test isnt really what im looking for either ! The search is still on.

Thanks for the fun and warm welcome though, hit me up in the PU to go out for a beer :3
No, thats ok, we only drink with fellow TEST members.

See guys?

Go read post #5.

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Edit: didn't see a couple posts up...Hope you find a good home

Last edited:

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
GrumpyCat, since you're no doubt going to lurk this thread for a bit, you may want to consider that perhaps joining a pre-established Org, and a large one at that, is not going to be your cup of beer. If we're the 7th Org you've joined, then resigned from after a few short days, maybe you'd be better off just remaining a solo player.

If you look at the Leaderboards or even the forums, you'll find plenty of great and active folks out there that choose to remain unaffiliated with an Org. Although being in one is a great way to meet new players and have a sense of community within a game, it's absolutely not a requirement. And who knows...if you get a few people to play with you on a regular basis, maybe you can start your own GrumpyCat-themed Org.

Thanks for stopping by and perhaps we'll see you dodging drunk TEST pilots in the PU some day. :)

Reactions: halfsane
Forgot your password?