TEST SQUADRON: Download PlanetSide2, we are going in for flight school

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
I miss galaxy flights. you can't do that anymore when you win alerts... It just locks the continent.

Reactions: CrashMan054

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
We sync up on Teamspeak. At least that is how I meet people to play.

Snowianth

Grand Admiral
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Snowianth
So i downloaded PS2 and now im stuck in account creation more specific Terms and Privacy section where it keeps nagging that i have not cheked box, which i have cheked. Is this common problem or... ?

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
I think that's a unique problem. Take screenshots and submit a support ticket to SOE.`

MrDick47

Captain
May 24, 2014
RSI Handle
MrDick47
I used to play a lot last year, I need to join the Test Outfit, but I was on Vanu Matherson/Emerald so all my Engineering certs are good to go :P
But Captain Richard is right, after flying in AC, flying in PS2 is hard to do because that whole thing with habits and what not. I used to be good with my Galaxy, but I tried flying again recently and I'm just mediocre now.

Snowianth

Grand Admiral
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Snowianth
Got it working now, there was some problem with account creation page what Steam gave and i found working one from SOEs own page.

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
I used to play a lot last year, I need to join the Test Outfit, but I was on Vanu Matherson/Emerald so all my Engineering certs are good to go :p
But Captain Richard is right, after flying in AC, flying in PS2 is hard to do because that whole thing with habits and what not. I used to be good with my Galaxy, but I tried flying again recently and I'm just mediocre now.
It took me a while to get good at flying my galaxy again. I'm used to playing NC, and so far, flying a scythe has proven to be extremely difficult.

Civil Hypocricy

Rear Admiral
Nov 8, 2014
RSI Handle
Civil_Hypocrisy
Hate to break off, but I've been NC for two years. Not really willing to switch after all of the work and occasional cash I've put in. Also, Reaver is BEST FIGHTER, at least statistically. This all depends on whether you can actually fly it, which is not easy.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I play late PST, so there's usually not a ton of folks on. Otherwise I'd totally set up organized gamedays. If I do end up playing a match with the testies, it's because I picked up a stranger in the teamspeak.

Forgot your password?