Test Squadron hockey sweater mock-up

Bruzdawg

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruzr
Here's a mock up I did including all the logos I saw requested in this thread. This is just an example of how it would look, I definitely don't expect you to use this.
I'm not sure if those "3D" logos would work with their printing process. I've placed several logos, "3D" and plain, at the google drive link below.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Vm7EAJqf7PVjBKNUZSMGlDSlU/view?usp=sharing

View attachment 4037
View attachment 4036

I also noticed the text below RSI and MISC is probably a little too small, especially at the size I have the logos above.

Edit: Just noticed I over looked the Joker logo, should have added that to the mock up. It's in the file on google drive.

Edit 2: Also just so everyone knows: That is the official TEST logo, misspelling and all. Assuming Phantom is using the same one I have above, the jersey will read "TEST SQUADRON - BEST SQUARDON"
All of you probably know this, but in case anyone didn't, I wanted to warn you now so there weren't any surprises later.

OK it's time for bed...
That looks pretty sweet too and covers all ships I currently own. I'm down for a plain one too if @Phantomoftruth prefers to keep them all simple and consistent.

Reactions: Doctor Antelope

Rabidsponge

Space Marshal
Mar 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Khlutz
Im interested, but is there a way to mock up our own? The design isn't very....hockey like. Mind if I take a quick stab at it? Or is the final design?

Rabidsponge

Space Marshal
Mar 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Khlutz
Im more of a fan of....

Raider
Laced neck
Main + vent = Black
2nd + 4th + collar = Yellow
3rd = White

Try it out. Really clean look. More hockey eqse and less clutter for the eyes

You can also literally swap the black and yellow if you want a more yellow based jersey, still looks nice. :)

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Ahhhhhh, pressure! Haha. I'm looking at them now. Drunk me almost bought it. Sober me has to justify it to my wife. Haha.
And what about your wife. How else will you show your love for her? My wife, at this moment, is rocking her Test T-shirt. 16 years... all thanks to Test. Will maybe not all 16 years due to Test but this isn't statistics...

Doctor Antelope

Admiral
Nov 7, 2014
RSI Handle
DoctorAntelope
Sent the money. You should have all my info in the spreadsheet, let me know if you need anything else.

Edit: Well you're going to need my address duh... I will get that to you.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?