Test Squadron hockey sweater mock-up

The Razgriz

Vice Admiral
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
The-Razgriz
I feel stupid saying this, but how are payments being handled through PayPal? I've been attempting to send money for about 2 hours. I am now confused. And the alcohol has not helped abate my confusion.

The Razgriz

Vice Admiral
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
The-Razgriz
Did everyone check their size against the chart on the manufacturer's site? Cause I was looking at the spreadsheet and I see a lot of small (judging by the size chart) sizes. Or am I just freakishly proportioned?

The Razgriz

Vice Admiral
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
The-Razgriz
Did everyone check their size against the chart on the manufacturer's site? Cause I was looking at the spreadsheet and I see a lot of small (judging by the size chart) sizes. Or am I just freakishly proportioned?
Ignore me. I have made the mistake of shopping with my friends Jack, Captain, and Bud. They are of little help when trying to read things. Just re-read the instructions on the manufacturer site. Measurements are on a flat surface, not the diameter of the drunkard who is trying to learn to read English.

JackAvalon

Space Marshal
Nov 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Jack_Avalon
Dunno if it worked but here is my info just in case.

Name: Jack Avalon
Number: 06
Size: XL

I will send money on Paypal now. Thabks for this.

Edit: Money sent. Let me know if successful. Also put my mailing address on there as a noye on the Paypal payment. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?