CRISS9000

Space Marshal
Jul 13, 2016
RSI Handle
criss9000
we actually want the game to succeed.
WHAT IS THIS HERESY?

We are a corporate entity?

Well I'm being made redundant in June, good to know I can expect pay checks from Montoya!

Will have to update my Resume

2014-Present Test Squadron - Testie

Responsibilities included: Crashing in to rocks, drinking, crashing in to ships, being a token female, crashing in to space stations, controlling the actions of CIG to promote TEST coperarate interests, Crashing in to other Testies and baking cookies for citizencon.
That sounds like the most exciting job in the world!

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm sure I'm not the only one looking forward to your, erm, contribution?

Haha
By the time I read all 8 pages, people (including ours) we're being all mature and shit. It made me tired. I went to sleep.

Sad face.
But what you fail to account for, is the fact that I greatly enjoy the sound of my new cherry keys too. So reply I must!
Something about the sound a mechanical keyboard makes... it's... just.. addicting...
Oh.
My.
God.
Yessssss.
I have a laptop with a cherry mechanical keyboard.
*tight pants*
(Sad face that I have no interwebs to play with my cherry)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I just like shitposting.
You made me laugh my ass off Frisbee. Also, you spoke the truth that I feel. Fucking sniveling and crying babies. Just play the damn game, and stop looking for thing to bitch about. Get a GD life and stop looking for conspiracies.

But: their drama entertains me. With how pathetic they are. :)

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Damn it all just when i went to join in its been closed. Missed it by 20 minutes.

I would have felt remorse for shitposting on RSI anyway.
I was super curious what finally got CIG to close down that thread. Was it the penis jokes? The rampant derailing from the original topic into discussions of TEST corporate efficiency? The shitposts?

No.

Some guy being salty they were closing threads was the reason they closed the thread XD

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I can't believe I just read through all that. You guys made it sound exciting and everything. Even dad jokes.

But this:
"They call people names "Snowflakes" or "Idiot" or etc."

We have NEVER called anyone "etc".

How dare you sir. How dare you!

Right, back to the fun stuff.
Ah, sorry that would have been me.

I did a TEST forum search to see how many i'd said "etc" on here and it reported:

"TEST Squadron - Premier Star Citizen Organization - Error
The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short, too long, or too common."
So you see i've said it so often its become "too common" to be able to be searched for!!

Last edited:

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
I skimmed some of the posts, most of them were painfully long and worded as fancy as possible to drag out what could have been literally 20 words or less. Rizzky also seems awfully obsessed with Montoya and phallic shaped objects, and 1 of those things comprises like 50% of internet imagery. It could be the fact I haven't slept for 19 hours, but really it all just seemed.... Pointless? Like he's being needy and can't stand the dev's not holding his hand, I agree time allotment isn't perfect but it never is anywhere in business. *Stopped B4 Pointless Rant*

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I can't believe I just read through all that. You guys made it sound exciting and everything. Even dad jokes.

But this:
"They call people names "Snowflakes" or "Idiot" or etc."

We have NEVER called anyone "etc".

How dare you sir. How dare you!

Right, back to the fun stuff.
Just FYI some posts I think were deleted by the mod, I noticed right before the thread was closed, my post count went down by one... #FeelsBadMan

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
OR this Rizzky person is just a giant troll that wants to troll the giant troll organization but got caught up in his trolling so now he's trolling the troll who's got lots of trolls trolling the troller and so the cycle of life continues.
Nearly 4K posts on RSI would likely seem to discount this theory.

Forgot your password?