TEST Squadron is the largest gaming guild in the world!

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
So is somebody gonna call up Guiness for reals?
I could go for a Guinness. Extra stout, please.

Congratulations Glorious Leader Montoya and all the others who work tirelessly behind the scenes to keep this party sailing down the space lanes on an even keel. If you think TEST is big now, wait til we start counting alliance members and become TEST Alliance. Er, Crash Alliance? Never mind, that will need some work.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
how many are actually active?
In GoonSwarm? Likely less than 36,000.

it's all Kumbaya around the campfire now - there's not much to disagree about

when the game goes live expect massive drama, fuckery and ragequits

one org can't be all things to all people

but we might be a real-time soap opera in glorious living color
It's gonna be gloooorious!

Glorious leader funded and built the rail system, but I think the org is a massive train running down the tracks without a conductor. It will sort itself out. The foundation is a good one IMO, people will either stay and continue to make it better or bitch and find no reason to stay.
I prefer to think of TEST as a hurd of Cats. A train careering uncontrolled down rails makes it sound like we are all traveling in the same direction. maybe a hurd of cats is no longer big enough? Maybe some kind of Cat Tsunami..?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
how many are actually active?
From what I've noticed, some are active here, others are more active in game, several are active streamers ... I think it is safe to say that we are indeed a friendly yet feral band of cats that have flea collars made of catnip. Good times.

Eve sucks... I wasted so much time. Kinda like eve is one of those things in life you regret... pissing your life away. That said, congrats Test!
I've never played Eve, but based on how you described it, it reminds me of a bad marriage where neither person was smart enough to set up a mutually beneficial prenup. So all are miserable & yet screwed until the bitter end arrives. Thank God for Star Citizen & Test Squadron, Best Squardon! Cheers everybody! :D

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Forgot your password?