TEST Squadron's Clifford_aka_Miku gives haters a middle finger and buys the Legatus package

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
When people ask what kind of idiot buys the $27,000 Legatus package, its most likely the kind of idiot we have in TEST Squadron.

My title is clickbait, Clifford is the nicest person ever and would never give a middle finger to anybody or anything, except maybe the Texas heat.

https://twitter.com/CliffordakaMiku/status/1001568141728722944

For those who don't know him, he has worked hard his whole life in the oil industry and got to a point where he can afford this type of purchase, also, the Texas heat has taken its toll on his mind.

You can catch @Clifford_aka_Miku streaming at https://mixer.com/CliffordakaMiku drop by his channel and give him some love! :kissing:

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Wow. That's awesome. Good work @Clifford_aka_Miku
Came here to say the same exact thing, except to add "I'm totally jealous!"

Awesome! Congrats on working hard all your life, and now rewarding yourself! And, I'm totally jealous!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
As a fellow Texan, I can corroborate giving the middle finger to the Texas heat. However I'll say this. For those of us that live away from the coast, at least it is a dry heat and there's usually a breeze going all the time. That's the saving grace.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Not "congratulations", but Good on you @Clifford_aka_Miku !!!

As a fellow Texan, I can corroborate giving the middle finger to the Texas heat. However I'll say this. For those of us that live away from the coast, at least it is a dry heat and there's usually a breeze going all the time. That's the saving grace.
I guess I have no saving graces then. I live South of Houston. Much further south, I'd be typing from a boat. And, I'm from Canada originally, so it took me 3 years to be able to go outside in July. But I've been in Midland Odessa area. I discovered that's where they grow oil rigs.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Not "congratulations", but Good on you @Clifford_aka_Miku !!!

I guess I have no saving graces then. I live South of Houston. Much further south, I'd be typing from a boat. And, I'm from Canada originally, so it took me 3 years to be able to go outside in July. But I've been in Midland Odessa area. I discovered that's where they grow oil rigs.
Houston was built on a swamp I'm sorry to say so you're getting the worst of most everything. Heat, humidity, double heat from it radiating off concrete and pavement later in the day and in such a large city. And to top if all off you're right at sea level.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Many thanks for your commitment and donation to the project, @Clifford_aka_Miku

By making wild assumptions, I say by donating that amount you have put someone in work at CIG for a year - Now if they work half as hard as you did in the oil fields to get that money originally we'll be getting some great things along in the game soon!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Brill work! Is he on the forums? Come say hello we don't bite all that much though me may need to borrow some of your ships ;)

Forgot your password?