TEST t-shirts are here!

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
Is it possible to get a version of the zip hoodie that is the same as the premium hoodie (i.e. with the emblem on the front instead of "TEST" and a place to put our name on the back?

BulletMagnet

Vice Admiral
May 23, 2015
RSI Handle
BullMag
Hrmm i cannot customize on the ipad, i wonder if its cause its an ipad and not pc.....sooooi shall be buying a few when i get to my pc

BulletMagnet

Vice Admiral
May 23, 2015
RSI Handle
BullMag
Any reason we can't have our handle on the back of the zip up hoodie???? or was this just an oversight? I love zip ups, can't stand pullovers. The pull over lets you have your handle....please let the zip up do it too :) (on the back that is, not where it says Test on the front).

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Who is in charge of shirts now? I need something just a little special. I'd like a yellow shirt in the better fabric with the logo on the front. I have plans for it. Is there any way to get that configuration?

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Who is in charge of shirts now? I need something just a little special. I'd like a yellow shirt in the better fabric with the logo on the front. I have plans for it. Is there any way to get that configuration?
Zekk managed to flip it somehow here:

https://testsquadron.com/threads/test-t-shirts-are-here.2845/page-11#post-43220

as for the fabric I'm not sure. You could ask Montoya for the graphics and see if you can design it on a site or another fabric they carry.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Montoya has the thread. I suppose it would fall under my side with it being merch but we do not make these in house. As far as material I have not taken too much time looking into that.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Montoya has the thread. I suppose it would fall under my side with it being merch but we do not make these in house. As far as material I have not taken too much time looking into that.
I'm guessing it's an available configuration thing. What I'd like is the men's American Apparel shirt in yellow with the test logo on the front, no handle. I don't see a way to change that configuration on my own, so I'm asking for a special favor to make it available.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I'm guessing it's an available configuration thing. What I'd like is the men's American Apparel shirt in yellow with the test logo on the front, no handle. I don't see a way to change that configuration on my own, so I'm asking for a special favor to make it available.
I would have to go in and create that feature, remind me this evening in mumble.

Forgot your password?