TEST t-shirts are here!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I shit you not. Came up to me and asked "Hey is that a shirt for your Star Citizen org?" and then we had a nice conversation about what ships we each have, alcohol, and orgs and then he said if I was from TEST I seemed far to sober to be wandering around in the Alaskan wilderness, which I have to admit was technically true.
This is probably the best thing I have heard all month!

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
I shit you not. Came up to me and asked "Hey is that a shirt for your Star Citizen org?" and then we had a nice conversation about what ships we each have, alcohol, and orgs and then he said if I was from TEST I seemed far to sober to be wandering around in the Alaskan wilderness, which I have to admit was technically true.
Ha XD

Bäckerbraten

Grand Admiral
Apr 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Baeckerbraten
Gamescom is around the corner and I don't have a shirt yet!

Thing is, it will take too long to arrive here so I'd like to have a friend print it for me.

I found the logo for the front, but not the one for the back.
And the font for my handle would be great ;)

Can anyone help me out?

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
TEST at Gen Con (there will be a special encore on Sunday)

image.jpg

Reactions: WarrenPeace
Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
how do these shirts fit as compared to SC shirts? I noticed SC shirts run a little large, I think I had to order a medium or large and it fits like a x-large.

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
These tend to fit a littlle snug. I got a Medium and think I would have been happier in a large. And I normally wear a medium.

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
I've recently switched to Mediums from Large and probably will go Medium because. @WarrenPeace I can guinea pig for you if you need.

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
These tend to fit a littlle snug. I got a Medium and think I would have been happier in a large. And I normally wear a medium.
Yeah, I always wear EU mediums.. these are a little bit (and I really do mean a little) smaller than EU sizes I'm used to

Forgot your password?